DVD planet.org / Never received DVDs!

VA, United States Review updated:

Placed a dvd order, never received the product or the promised confirmation or tracking number, e-mailed several times with no response...

More DVD planet.org Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Me
  26th of Dec, 2007
I was screwed as well. I am fighting back.

1. Contacted credit card company to fight charges.

2. Made a formal complaint to the Canadian Better Business Bureau - www.bbbmwo.ca/

3. Made a formal complaint with the Royal Canadian Mounted police at their online crimes unit. Just type in Royal Canadian Mountain Police and you'll see how.

4.Filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov/

5. Contacted Geotrust and trustwave, who helps them handle credit card orders.

6. Filed a complaint with cyberbit, the bank they use.

7. Here are some phone numbers that may be linked to planet dvd/aka dvdtvcollections aka universal gift ventures.

416-352-5776, 647-284-1052, 416-540-5643

Fight back and knock these crooks on their ###.

Hope this helps.
Th
  27th of Dec, 2007
I ordered DVD's from this company on Dec 6 as an xmas gift for my husband. Received 2 emails, one saying that it was processed and the other saying it was shipped and I would be receiving them between the 21-23. I found out the DVD's were shipped to Alabama! I live in Washington state! How the hell does that happen when they have all my correct information. They sent me email confirmation with all of my info and it still got sent to Alabama. I sent some nasty e-mails to them stating that I want my money back. I would never order from this company. Their response was they could reship the DVD's express or cancel the order. I do not trust this company and I would NEVER recommend them!!! I thought they would be a reputable company since I found them as a link on Amazon. I will call my credit card company and complain to the canadian BBB.
Ri
  28th of Dec, 2007
Well, same old story. I ordered mid Dec and according to tracking, dvd's were delivered to Brookhaven NY when I live in Kentucky! No response to submissions and emails. I have filed a complaint with rip off.com and will have my credit card fight the payment. I bought dvd's from them once before (Rockford files) the quality was so bad as to be unwatchable. The only reason they got me again was that I had forgot it was them. This company is bad news!
Me
  29th of Dec, 2007
Same story for us. We were given a tracking report which showed movement, but to a zipcode that was undeliverable and that it was being sent back to the sender. We're going to look into any ways to get our money back and hopefully turn the feds onto them as well. It's a fairly elaborate website, but it's missing some key pieces of information, contact info being one of them, faqs and about us information is missing too. STAY away. We'll be looking into Amazon.com's involvement with them as well.
Ni
  30th of Dec, 2007
I too ordered DVD's but the website www.dvdplanet.org. I did finally received them but I already found the [redacted] website that informed me the website was a fraud. I also went through the back and forth emailing inquiring about shipment. I received the same excuses as everybody else....delay with shipments, sent to wrong address. They also sent a fake tracking number. I returned the DVD's unopened after receiving because I know they are fakes. I cancelled my credit card and filed a fraud dispute. Now I just have to wait for my bank to hopefully resolve the situation.
Jo
  1st of Jan, 2008
Same story for me. I ordered a DVD collection in mid November. About 3 weeks later I sent an e-mail asking about my order. The reply stated it had been shipped to the wrong address and I should receive a replacement order Dec 6 - 8th with a small delay that could be expected for the holiday and if not received by Dec 24th a full refund would be issued. Sent them another e-mail on the 30th and received a reply stating a second package was sent and apparently lost. I was offered a choice of waiting until the end on January (due to the Christmas backlog) if I still want the order (third shipment at their expense) - (or) - I could contact MY BANK for a chargeback because THEIR BANK went OUT OF BUSINESS just before the Christmas season. Isn't that the most hilarious, unbelievable thing you ever heard? At least I got replies to my e-mails.