I was screwed as well. I am fighting back.
1. Contacted credit card company to fight charges.
2. Made a formal complaint to the Canadian Better Business Bureau - www.bbbmwo.ca/
3. Made a formal complaint with the Royal Canadian Mounted police at their online crimes unit. Just type in Royal Canadian Mountain Police and you'll see how.
4.Filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov/
5. Contacted Geotrust and trustwave, who helps them handle credit card orders.
6. Filed a complaint with cyberbit, the bank they use.
7. Here are some phone numbers that may be linked to planet dvd/aka dvdtvcollections aka universal gift ventures.
416-352-5776, 647-284-1052, 416-540-5643
Fight back and knock these crooks on their ###.
Hope this helps.