DVD MEDIA STAR/WONDER YEARS DVD COLLECTION / DVD'S BOUGHT

1 Mission Hills, CA, United States Review updated:

I BOUGHT THE DVD SET OF WONDER YEARS COLLECTION. THE COMPANY SAID IT WAS NEW BUT WHEN THE PACKAGE ARRIVED IT WAS THE BOOTLEG SET. THE EPISODES WERE RECORDED. I PAID ALMOST 80.00 FOR THE SET AND GOT LITTLE FOR MY MONEY.

Comments

• Gh
      13th of Nov, 2008

there are lots of scammers on the adam-12 all 174 shows i was ripped of never seen the dvds and they took c.c payment as far as i know from others there is no 174 shows on dvd be carefull of the dvd sights like dvd media and others youll save a big headache only trust amazon.com for good shows thanks

• Py
      17th of Aug, 2009

I have just bought a dvd collection from a company called Stardvd collections they have another site Magicdvd collections and they are doing the same thing, when I emailed them with my concerns about the quality they tell me they are not breaking any laws because of a piece of legislation called "the Berne Act" in America, I eventually settled for a partial refund and kept the collection as it would have cost me to return it, and they cannot send a replacement as they are conveniently "not dealing with that supplier anymore". So take the advice and stick with the known suppliers of quality dvd's and cd's like HMV and Amazon, you may pay a bit more but at least you get the product you expect, and your consumer rights.

Lynda