DVD Legacy / Worst company ever

United States Review updated:

To cut a very long and drwan out story a bit shorter. I ordered a cd from this company through ebay in march, when it finally arrived I found they had sent the wrong one, so contacted them to get it replaced, after a while I was given the address to send it to and a returns number. After about a month, I still hadn't heard anything, so contacted them again asking where the replacement was, I was then told I would just be refunded and need to place another order... well I didn't, and after many emails, emails being ignored, asking for the same info over and over again, I still haven't got a refund.

In all I would say never use this company ever and judging from the feedback on ebay, I'm not the only one.
Va

Comments

Va
  11th of Jul, 2008

DVD Legacy - Promised to send replacement DVD but never did
DVD Legacy
www.dvdlegacy.com

They sir ordered DVD from DVD legacy American based co waited 6 wks no arrive send many email no reply went to paypal resolution centre legacy reply lost in transit will replace it I said ok waited 3 days email them again saying my time is nearly up for taking action they reply DVD replacement was posted from warehouse 2days ago now just about 21 days have passed again I think they say all this just to take my time from filing claim . was only 23 dollars but if u want to give your money away send it to dvdlegacy they need your money.
De
  26th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree. It pass two months of emails over and over again to DVD Legacy never getting an immediate response. I ordered my purchase from Amazon. I will not purchase anything I see dealig with DVD Legacy.
Ad
  3rd of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Amateur service from an amateur company.
I ordered a DVD through amazon and I should have not settled for the cheapest DVD seeing as how they have had a fairly large history of inadequate Customer service, shipping, etc. Do not settle to purchase the cheapest product when dealing with DVD Legacy, because I assure you, it is not a fair trade-off.
Sk
  23rd of Mar, 2009
Agreed.

They just send out automated response emails.

2 DVD's i paid for did not show up and i was promised a refund but never got it.

Surly something can be done about this?
Ns
  31st of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered a dvd almost a month ago, never received it, and cant get anyone on the phone line to help me out. I need to have my credit union reimburse me on the funds.
Lo
  9th of Apr, 2009
i agree.

ordered a dvd through amazon.com on 3rd march and have yet to recieve it. they are now no longer selling through amazon and amazon emailed me to say i should submit a claim but when i tried to do so the transaction was not there.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - WASTE OF YOUR MONEY AND YOUR TIME.
Be
  13th of Apr, 2009
I ordered a DVD well over a month ago with DVD legacy and through Play.com. Have never received said DVD. HAve tried contacting DVD legacy, on my own and through Play.com and both companies have been very unhelpful, or in the case of DVD legacy, non exisistent!! Dirty robbin bas**ards!!
Pg
  3rd of Jun, 2009
Same thing happened to me. Ordered dvd months ago. No dvd. Promise of refund. No refund. Amazon's claim filing process still seems to be malfunctioning. THeir last page is always blank after hittng the final "SUBMIT" button.

DVD Legacy - PAYED FOR DVD NEVER RECEIVED
Anthony Harris
Devonport
Tasmania
Australia

I purchased a cd via e bay ... payed for with paypal 10/08 then a lengthy email affair after cd was supposedly dispatched to the "sorting facility" foolishly in this time my time expired for any recourse with paypal although i filed a complaint and they closed their e bay account which left me with no refund their although i filed a complaint with them also continual e mails each couple of weeks which i have kept have promised a refund each week but now they do not reply ... my $20 is no great loss just a lesson i suppose but after seeing the glut of similar victims im just trying to prevent others from losing larger amounts .
  24th of Jun, 2009
Its been 8 months waiting for cd or should i say receiving the same reply promising everything they drew out the refund process and then i had no recourse with both e bay and paypal DO NOT BUY OFF DVD LEGACY
Co
  24th of Jun, 2009
Just want to point out that it would be helpful for each person who has commented with their grievance to make an individual complaint against DVD Legacy on this website. Go up to the top right hand bar and click "submit complaint, " and when people search for dvd legacy on this site, there will be many more complaints listed.
Co

DVD Legacy - Product Never Arrived
Tony Bouchard (registered owner of dvdlegacy.com)
2500 rue centre
Montreal
Qu├ębec
Canada
Phone: 514-340-9999
t_bouchard@videotron.ca

I ordered a CD through -dvdlegacy- on Amazon.com and it never showed up. Amazon reimbursed me quickly after I filed a claim, so it worked out, but this company or person is a total snake. Would like to have some way of holding them accountable.
Dv
  22nd of Sep, 2009
They used to be the best company ever, very cheap and fast. - Now they are the worst! They went bust back in January, however some idiot, I noticed, has allowed the company's website to stay online and carry on taking orders. I hope they get their ### sued!
Pe
  9th of Jan, 2010
No CD was sent but they have taken money from my mastercard and promised
refund in april 2009 but no money has arrived in january 2010.
They never answer any mail. Amazon are contacted and I hope they will stop them.
The police should arrest this criminal owners./swedish lawyer
  9th of Jan, 2010
The email contact on EBAY where i purchased from DVD LEGACY was

TATTOO SUPPLIES DIRECT . COM

type that in and BINGO same SCAM same ###s ... Ive written complaints to consumer protection and received the standard reply ... we are looking into it !@#$%
I lost $20 no big deal would just like to see the SCAMMERS shutdown