DVD donkey.com / NEVER GOT DVD'S

1 550 EAST GLEN HAVEN DRIVE, Suffolk, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7576579717

I ORDERED A SET OF DEAN MARTIN ROASTS DVD'S ON JAN 3RD. I HAVE EMAILED AND LIVE CHATTED TO NO AVAIL. YOU CAN NEVER GET ANYONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE, AND THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO ANY OF MY EMAILS, OTHER THAN 1 WEEK LATER THEY SAID IT WAS ON BACKORDER. I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING ELSE. I HAVE MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY WORKING ON MY REFUND.. I RESPONDE TO THE BACKORDER AND CHOSE TO BE REFUNDED. STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM. DON'T MAKE A PURCHASE WITH THEM,IT'S A SCAM... I DON'T INTEND TO JUST FORGET ABOUT 97.00. THANKS... JUST SAY NO NO NO NO TO THIS WEB SITE..

Comments

• Sh
      22nd of Dec, 2007
    DVD donkey.com - Card charged, no merchandise received!
    Donkey DVD
    17444 Trailview Circle
    Noblesville
    Indiana
    Phone: 3177730784
    www.dvddonkey.com

I ordered a set of DVD's Thanksgiving evening. My credit card was charged for more than the amount listed and I have not received any merchandise. I found this site when trying to track down my order. I used their live web chat and was given an order number and a tracking number and told to go to a Canadian postal site. I did that and the postal site says no such tracking number exists. I asked for a refund and they refused as supposedly the product has already been shipped. Person I talked to was named Steff. I asked for a supervisor and was told that he was on the christmas vacation.

• Pe
      17th of Mar, 2008
    DVD donkey.com - Card charged, no merchandise received!
    DVD donkey.com
    Phone: dvddonkey.com
    www.dvddonkey.com

Bought malcolm in the middle complete set and was told it was sent, then told it was on back order now nothing no body to call and no reply through email. What can we do to stop these guys... Plz advise smb!

• Gr
      13th of Apr, 2008

Same issue..ordered "Malolm on the Middle" got chared, told it was despatched, was even given a Canada Post tracking reference which CP said did not even exist. Have since had the charge on my my Mastercard reversed. Did get one response from many e-mails stating it was back ordered and that it was not charged but both statements were lies.

• Pa
      23rd of Apr, 2008

I have also been scammed by DVD Donkey. I ordered a set of DVD's of Zac Efron's Summerland TV program for my young niece. After repeated email notes and getting the run-around, my Visa card was charged $165.92 and I never received my order. I later found out through investigation on the Internet that a DVD set of Summerland series has not been recorded as yet by anyone, so they were also guilty of fraudulent advertising as well.

• He
      30th of Apr, 2008

Yeah me too!! I ordered a DVD set of George Lopez for my boyfriends birthday in January, ordered on Jan 2nd. In February I had not received any information on my order after repeated requests, then they finally e-mailed me saying that it was still on back order and that my credit card had not been charged yet, but of course it had for $165.00. I have continously e-mailed and called a number that doesn't work, and have gotten nowhere. I'm in Texas can anyone tell me what I should do or who I should call? Someone help me!!

Thanks.

• He
      30th of Apr, 2008

What should I tell my Bank about getting a refund? It was debited from my account in January, has it been to long?

• Au
      13th of May, 2008

I also was ripped off from this company. I ordered The Six million dollar man, charged 65.00. I was emailed a tracking number and when tracking it in January, found that the merchandise was delivered. However, not to my address. Somewhere in Canada. I'm so upset that this is still happening to people and nothing is being done.

• Al
      31st of May, 2008

I ordered the Fugitive TV series and got nothing. I sent emails and had no reply. They eventually did reply saying as the item was out of stock they had sent a refund. That refund was never made so I got in touch with my bank. They are still looking into the matter. You must have all emails from yourself and this scamming company for your bank to investigate.

• De
      24th of Jun, 2008

I, too was ripped off by this company. Ordered the Dean Martin Variety disk set, was charged immediately for this order, and never received it. I have sent emails, tried to call, but cannot get through. How frustrating. I think companies should NOT be allowed to operate in this manner. Sounds as if everyone is being ripped off. Does anyone know where this company resides?