DVD donkey.com / Ordered dvd movie & have not received it!

Broussard, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
4.4
Phone: 1-877-788-7469

On November 16th, I ordered a movie Centennial. I have yet to receive it. I was also over charged for the item. Through the Post Office site for Canada it shows it's sitting in Broussard Quebec Candada since December 3rd. The company says it's not available, but yet it's sitting in a Post Office. Every week they say I'll get it in a few days, but it's never left Canada!

More DVD donkey.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Re
  17th of Dec, 2007
I will never use DVDdonkey.com again. I have yet to receive my items. I was overcharged and they don't answer phone calls or respond to emails.
Do
  18th of Dec, 2007
I ordered a dvd set, on 11-20-2007. I have yet to receive it.
When I checked on it, I was told it was very popular item, and it was sent on 12-3-2007. I was also told I will receive it by Christmas. This is a present for my husband, I'm really upset over this, and will never order from them again. And will spread the word here where I work, several people here where going to order from them. Donna Craig.
Ga
  18th of Dec, 2007
My sister and I purchased the Invaders dvd set and still have not received it. It is a Christmas present for my dad and we are extremely pissed off. We were over charged and when when we call the number, there is no answer every time.
Ke
  19th of Dec, 2007
I ordered Maccloud box set for over a hundred and ten pounds seven weeks ago and hasve yet to recieve it - disgusting service.
Su
  28th of Dec, 2007
I ordered the series Sliders in October, they just arrived in an envelope that whas not adequately packaged - the dvd holders are broken and I cannot view the dvd on either of my players. I am sending these back to the address in Winnipeg, Manitoba (334 St. Marry #1254, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 3Z5) and contacting my Visa account to withhold payment. The return address doesn't even show the senders name...wonder why?? I am going to file a complaint with the Canadian government. If anyone has any information on how to shut them down, please advise....Thanks - contact me at dancingbear@yahoo.com (Suzette)
Su
  28th of Dec, 2007
Just submitted my comment and did not put in my corrected email account (should be alaskadancingbear@yahoo.com instead of dancingbear@yahoo.com) hopefully,there is not a dancingbear@yahoo. If so, I owe an apology....Sorry, Suzette
Ne
  29th of Dec, 2007
I ordered everwood boxset 1-4 ,what i recived were copys. I have tryed contacting them but with little luck .What responces i did get was complet waste of time
DON'T waste you time and money.
Ma
  8th of Jan, 2008
Clearly a crooked outfit.

I actually received DVDs, but half were defective and the ones that played were copies from TVLand channel, including commercials.

The sender's address listed was:

238 Brownlow Ave. #936, Dartmouth, Saskatchawen, B3B 2B4

Using Post Canada's directory, this post code shows 238 Brownlow Ave., to be in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.

Just for interest, I did a reverse post code look up for the Winnipeg address given by Suzette, and this is what I got:

330 ST MARY
(even)

ST MARY AVE
1-1140
WINNIPEG
MB
R3C 3Z5

#1254 does not appear to exist.

Their phone contact number is only a recorded message so I am sending the DVDs back (unfortunately at my expense) and I am claiming a refund from VISA.

The DVDs were sent priority from Quebec and DVD donkey paid $24.57 CDN to send them, so at least they will be out of pocket as well.

I am going to submit a mail fraud report to the US Postal Insopector. This can be done on line at usps.com and following the links to Posta Inspector.

Let's nail these guys.
Jo
  28th of Jan, 2008
my husband bought beauty and the beast for me for xmas. half of them freeze up and we have a weather report come across the bottom and something about the water system. I have e-mailed them many times and they promised they would send replacements, but of course they never do. There has to be something we can do or someone we can contact about getting good dvd's that we can enjoy. He is upset over this and he knew I enjoyed this show, so how can we get them to do what is right?
St
  29th of Jan, 2008

DVD donkey.com - Non receipt of goods!
DVD donkey.com
United Kingdom
www.dvddonkey.com

I ordered a DVD for Christmas on 5th December 2007 and despite various emails and contact via their online helpdesk I have still not received the goods. It seems that I, along with many other people, have been taken for a ride by these thieving ###!!
Jo
  6th of Feb, 2008
I have not received my item either. They ignore my e-mails and have taken my money. Beware that since I have used this site my card has been used fraudulantly. Is this a coincidence?
Pa
  9th of Feb, 2008
I too am in the same situation, my husband bought me the complete collection of That 70's show on 12/22/07. They emailed him back immediately and said it was a popular show and was on back order. On 1/15/08, he received an email stating his order was shipped, he checked the tracking on the shipment and the order was sent to another address. We have tried calling, emailing and chatting live with no response. They charged my credit card $111.58 on my receipt but my bank statement said the total charge was $118.72. I have contacted the better business bureau in Canada and also filed a report with [redacted]. I am not sure what to do next, I am pissed these A**holes took my hard earned money and are now ignoring me.
Ke
  18th of Mar, 2008
I got ripped off fromm dvddonkey.com i ordered Season 1-10 of walker Texas Ranger for my daughter @ christmas They said it was on back order. well we never got it. My wife called the state attorneys office, they said they can't do anything because they don't have an address. If you ordered from here cancel your credit card because they might keep charging it. maybe dateline on msnbc would handle this. we should all stick to gether on this and bring these people to justice. I wish I was a lawyer or someone instead of a donkey. LETS GET THEM!!
Ta
  7th of Apr, 2008

DVD donkey.com - Rip off!
DVD donkey.com

I ordered a series of dvd from them on dec 23 and took the money out of my account and never sent me any thing. I tried calling and could not get any one on line. I sent emails and did get any thing back from them.
Ca
  11th of Aug, 2008
I orded the complete set of Judging Amy. I recieved the set. But it was taped from TV with the adds left in. Some of the CD's froze and most would stop and start. I tried to comtact this company and could not, they never returned my emails. What a rip off.
I live in Australia if this company were from here our federal Police would track them down and have their behinds in court quick smart. I hope they get whats comming to them.
Ji
  29th of Nov, 2008
I not only ordered a DVD in late-Oct, have not received it and on that EXACT DAY I ordered from this website, our VISA card was used for over $50, 000 worth of fraud merchanidse.

The FBI is looking into this website --