DVD Donkey / DVD Avenue / Tv DVD World / Scammed!

Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 877-788-7468 and 213-725-5232
I ordered 1 dvd series of broderick crawford highway patrol 39 dvds set 2 days after I found that my credit card was charged $162.00 I by a lot online I never got charged until order was shipped I had a bad feeling about this order I talked to a marie once at [protected] she told me the order was on back order for 2 more weeks it had been 8 weeks already I canceled the order and was told it would take 12 - 14 days to receive my refund I never did it has been 2 1/2 months no refund no dvd's don't be scammed like I was check the place first. Beware DVD donkey, dvd avenue, tv dvd world. they are all the same place I try calling these places all the time always busy or just rings . SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THESE THINGS!

Comments

Ha
  15th of Feb, 2008
The same company scammed me at Christmas time for a dvd set for my mom. The name of the company was Ultimate dvdshop.com. After NUMEROUS emails, some unresponded, and phone calls, unanswered, I filed a complaint with the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. AS yet I am still scammed, but I am complaining to uncover this SCAM for what it really is. I would suggest everyone that has been SCAMMED or has FRAUD committed against them by Ultimatedvdshop, TVaddicts.tv, Phone numbers of 1-877-TV-SHOW, or phone #1-213-725-5232. File a complaint with the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, they are supposed to help in consumer affairs .
De
  26th of Mar, 2008
This is just unbelievable how many people are being scammed. We have to get the word out, everyone please file a complaint with the FTC it only takes about 5 minutes. The more complaints the better. It looks like the exact same scam is happening to everyone. Same exact thing happened to me. I ordered in December for Christmas, I have yet to receive a product or refund. Maybe we should contact one of the big news reporters they might uncover the story!!! You never know they may be interested in the story.
Ke
  1st of Apr, 2008
Well so far I purchased The wonder years 7 disks for my husband for his birthday. Came with fast delivery " very promrt service."
It states on there website that each item is checked prior to shipment, but disks 3 & 4 freeze and disk 5 is not even the wonder years its Sister sister. At this point there not responding to my emails so im gonna wait it out a bit longer for a response.

My only complaint thus far is that everything that they state on there web site is false. No prompt responses, and they do not check before they ship.
Di
  22nd of May, 2008
Well, I'll just have to see if they send me my refund in 6 - 12 days as they promise. I order "The Practice", which took a month to receive since it was on backorder. I only received 152 episodes, but they advertise 168 episodes. When I called them, I was told that I could not get the missing episodes, which was very disappointing, since that is my all-time favorite show. I didn't get a chance to watch them all, since I only received them on Tuesday, but I certainly hope ALL the DVDs work.
Do
  31st of May, 2008
Dear Donna,
Thank you for choosing DVDAvenue.tv. We are currently processing your
order. Below is your current order information. Please keep this email
as an invoice for your purchase. Please note you will be recieving
another email within the next 48 hours confirming the processing of

USD$ 21.59
Price:
USD$ 101.58

Shipping Info

for any reason your shipping information is incorrect, please
contact us immediately so that we can resolve the issue.
orders@TVDVDWorld.tv
At DVDAvenue.tv, we are comitted to providing our clients with the
highest level of customer service.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or comments.
Toll-Free - 1-800-787-1219 or email us at orders@TVDVDWorld.tv

Tried calling toll free number and never got through. Been waiting for weeks and I was charged for these disks.