DVD Donkey, DVD Avenue, Tv Addicts, All My Favorite Shows / DVD Orders & Credit Card Fraud

Montréal, Québec, Canada Review updated:

I have the best news for all you people that have filed the thousands of complaints against one of these web sites.

ultimatedvdshop.com
dvddonkey.com
dvdcraze.tv
dvdavenue.tv
tvaddicts.tv
allmyfavoriteshows.com
dvddiesel.com
tvmilk.com

THEY GAVE FINALLY BEEN STOPPED AND ARRESTED!!!

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police served 2 warrants on 2 locations and arrested 8 people, and seized thousands of discs and 200 burners. It was a huge mistake that the crooks were using a return address that belong to the Canada Newspaper. The newspaper location recently got flooded with packages returned by angry buyers.

For all of the people that have been ripped off by these crooks please read the suggestions I have below for getting a refund. Also contact me at kimdoug9514@verizon.net for a form the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are asking to be filled out and returned to them to use against the crooks.

The only bad thing is that the web sites are still open and are able to accept orders, so please tell everyone you know that if they are looking for DVD's of TV Shows to make sure they can contact the site operators before ordering.

Here are your best ways to get your money back.

(1) Don't waste your time requesting a refund from those crooks, they will not respond to your requests.

(2) Contact your credit card provider, have them chargeback the transaction. Give them the reason of products not received and fraud. Also tell them the people involved have been arrested. Back this up with supplying them with copies of a couple of reports from /link removed/ or from https://www.complaintsboard.com . Chances are very good that your credit card company has already heard about these crooks from hundreds of buyer complaints and chargebacks requested.

(3) Also very important to request that your credit card be cancelled and a new card with a new number be issued to you. This is because when the crooks first get notice of the chargeback the first thing they do is re-charge your credit card with a new transaction and you would have to go a chargeback again and again.

If you follow these steps you should have no problem getting all your money back.

Anyone looking for the DVD sets of your favorite TV Show, I have a web site that delivers exactly what is expected and in a short time. Email me for details on the site.
Er

Comments

Li
  8th of Oct, 2007

Tv Addicts / Dvd Avenue - Defective dvds!

Now that i stumbled across this complaint board, i am throughly disappointed. I ordered the complete who's the boss series from this pathetic excuse for a company and have been given the run around about receiving a replacement set "at our expense" because of several defective discs. Of course they are "so sorry for the inconvenience. " by the way, the only way to get a response out of these scam artists is by doing live chat. They will tell you what you want to hear and probably laugh about it later. I don't know how they can sleep at night knowing they are ripping off the public.

I was not aware that these were illegal until i received it and saw a "nick at nite" logo on the bottom of the episodes. What a joke. I can now assume that i will never receive a replacement and will be contacting my credit card company for a refund. I absolutely agree that this company which continues to change its name and website should be shut down.

I guess i am among the lucky ones to actually receive the product as many of you have not. I suppose i should have known it was too good to be true. Buyer beware!!!
St
  21st of May, 2008
I have been ripped off by dvddiesel.com ... I have copies of Live Chats I had with these cheats dating back to June 2007. The last one was on 30 March 2008 they said (you refers to me Stephen)

you: even by boat it could not take 4 months
Marie: i'm sorry sir, but isee in the records that it was LOST...we will send u a refund on this order...
Marie: we are sorry for this..
you: how will i get my money ... refund
Marie: yes sir, we will facilitate ur refund to get back to ur account
you: can i have an email address to send you my account details
Marie: u already have ur record of ur credit card, so ur refund will take place in the nect 6-12 days, since it will be manually reviewed

Now they will not reply at all ... I do have Emails from them leading me on for months and months

Stephen Kain
Ma
  6th of Jun, 2008
I think I have been ripped off by All My Favourite TV shows. Ordered something but only got same email over and over again, which said your credit card have not been charged, only if the item is available and been send. Well, even after 7 days no email about being send. Canceled my ordering, hoped it work? Do not know have not seen my creditcard monthly overview yet... I will send a letter to my Credit Card company then with the information and h0pe it's not neccesarry to change card and number. I also have register it on the /link removed/
Iv
  17th of Jun, 2008
Hi there!

Yup all these dvd shop are all fraud: dvd avenue, tv addicts, dvd donkey, and a lot more. and those shop has been running by a big syndicate. It seems that they're holds 90% of fraud dvd shop online. I don't know if they're still running up to now.

Maybe you're thinking if its worth it to give your trust with my words, well I just want to say what I want to say w/ my former company. Yup, im a former employee of this company. I'm a Sales Rep. and I really can't stand it anymore their big LIES, they're all CRAP. FYI: They're not located in the US. Their big boss is a Canadian Citizen. I don't know how many offices they have, as what I've said it seems they're really a big syndicate. And I dont have an Idea how many big people, and who are these people beneath all this damn lies. I've only stayed on this company for just months.

Shoot me an email if you want more info about these company.