DVD Donkey / Judging Amy Box Set

41/1 Miller Street, G81 1URClydebank, Scotland, Strathclyde, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07846160231
I ordered the Judging Amy Box Set for Xmas, and was so disapointed that it was fraudulent to have paid for very poor copies. Hardly any disc played the entire way through, and some even had "Commercials" on them????
I contacted them and have it in writinf that they would replace the faulty discs or reimbirse me my money???
I emailed backto just give memy money back??? but needless to say I have had no luck.
I have made a spreadsheet itemising all the disc and the faults, and I shall be sending it to my Credit Card people, don't know if I have any chance of getting my money back??

Comments

Ma
  1st of Nov, 2007

DVD Donkey - Faulty CD's

I ordered from DVD Donkey and they got their money and Finally delivered the product. The product is faulty and the e-mail address enclosed with the order bounces back as will as the online "contact us" and I want my money back.
DO NOT order from these people.
Ro
  1st of Nov, 2007
I ordered from dvd donkey and after waiting for a month (an complaining bitterly to them via their I Chat window, the dvds finally came. So far, I have had no trouble with the
DVDs. What I did learn was that my VISA was charged in the United Kingdom, and the DVDs were shipped from Canada. When I talked (in I Chat) to a woman (several women, actually) she told me she was located in Florida.

Another interesting thing is that Amazon.com does not have the series I ordered (Two guys and a girl), but put my name on a list for the first time it is available in the USA.
An
  5th of Nov, 2007

DVD Donkey - No delivery of goods
Australia

Paid for a box DVD set of a TV series and nothing has been delivered. Was an online purchase and the money was debited from my credit card. The email they quoted to track the order doesn't exist and you can't contact them from their website. How do these ###s sleep!
Br
  5th of Nov, 2007

DVD Donkey - Took my money, got no product!

I recently ordered videos for my granddaughter but never got my Videos.But not before they got my Credit card Number. I got taken and I will never buy thru the Internet again.
Ma
  6th of Nov, 2007

DVD Donkey - Order never received!

On Oct. 10th my daughter ordered a DVD set. On Oct. 15th they deducted the bill amount from her account with $31+ dollars for shipping and an extra $7+ dollars unspecified. As if this wasn't enough, we still haven't received the merchandise and we can't seem to get through on the customer service line of which we have so far found 3 different phone numbers for.
  7th of Nov, 2007

DVD Donkey - Ordered and paid, DVDs have not received!
Australia

I have ordered a full set of Ellen Degeneres Sitcom DVD's. Order Number 152452 on October 10, I have been charged for them on my Mastercard, $267.12USD +postage = $303.74 AUD. The DVD's have not been received as yet, I have tried to contact this company by email address provided on their web site for but am unable to send.
Mi
  10th of Nov, 2007
I too have placed an order on 16 October 2007 and have not received the dvd's. My emails have been returned. I have bought previously with no problem though. If I hear nothing by the end of next week I will contact my credit card company to see if they can return the debit.
Sh
  12th of Nov, 2007

DVD Donkey - No goods received
United Kingdom
www.dvddonkey.com

I paid for the complaint series of The Pretender on 3th October. Never received confirmation email for order, never received the goods.

I have tried to contact them by email and it keeps coming back undelivered.
Ca
  13th of Nov, 2007

DVD Donkey - Never received product
www.dvddonkey.com

They charged me for a box set and never sent it. They gave me a tracking number that doesn't exist. Called the post office in Canada and they also told me that it doesn't exist. DVD DONKEY keeps telling me that it shipped and the post office is having the problem with there tracking numbers!!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!
Lo
  14th of Nov, 2007

DVD Donkey - Charged my credit card but received no product.
www.dvddonkey.com

I ordered a box set of DVD's for my husband. DVD Donkey debited $127.00 out of my account but I never received the product. I was burned by this company. Do not buy from this company; they appear to be a scam.
Al
  18th of Nov, 2007
DVD Donkey - don't be the donkey...

Emailed them a few times via the online form to inquire about the DVD box set of knots landing but they never replied - their website doesn't show a registered mailing address or telephone number - based on the people's complaints above I will not be ordering from dvddonkey nor its affiliate websites and recommend anyone to think twice before sending credit card details... all these people complaining begs the question: isn't someone going to investigate the dvddonkey website and affiliates and verify the authenticity of these businesses? I hope everyone's complaint will prompt the relevant authorities to do just that.
Ge
  20th of Nov, 2007

DVD Donkey - No customer service
DVDDonkey.com

The transaction amount was not correct. I tryed to call, e-mail, and live chat, but I was NOT able to contact them. The phone line sens you to message box. The emailes are invalid, and the live chat does not exsist. Please be aware of online scam.
Br
  23rd of Nov, 2007
I agree, i ordered the six million dollar man set on 10-23. i ordered it for a friend of mine and after some time of no one returning my phone calls or e-mails , i contacted my credit card company i would think that, if this happenedto you or someone you know CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY A.S.A.P.
Va
  28th of Nov, 2007
I found this website when I was looking for a box set of the complete That 70s Show, it seemed to be the only website that had it. They have charged my credit card $176 AUD but after a week I have not received an confirmation of order, so I tried to send off an contact them email which appears to be blocked or dodgy and did not receive a response. There is a live person link which I typed a query in and within 1 hour I received this response.

Sorry for the delay respond for your request. Your order has been successfully shipped out on 2007-11-22 your tracking number is EE102128988CA you can track the exact location of your order by simply going to canadapost.ca or call 1-416-979-8822 customer service.

Lady

> I have not received an order confirmation yet on order no.163040 please advise as it has been over 1 week since my money went out.

The above message was sent when you were offline, via your Timpani site.
Message sent from IP: 58.110.79.204

So far the tracking no. doesn't work, it appears I am just one person on a long list of complainers who have had anything from not receiving the product to being overcharged to finding out that the goods are dodgy in nature involving ads and wrong content etc.

I will keep this updated as to what my experience is in the end. At the moment I am going to try and see if my bank can do anything as they are a police credit union.

Also I will try and contact a dvd pirating watchdog facility here in australia and let them know of my experience.
Jo
  1st of Dec, 2007

DVD Donkey - Not received
Phone: 937-545-1717
www.dvddonkey.com

Order never received. "Tracking number"... "not in the system". Credit card billed.
An
  4th of Dec, 2007
I was charged 70.33 and I talked to one person why I got charged an extra 7 dollars and they told me it was and extra charge for delivery. since then I called several times and no one wants to answer the phone nor call me back on the matter that I did not recive the Dvd's and it been over a month.
Ke
  5th of Dec, 2007
ordered a dvd box set from DVDDONKEY on 16th nov. to date nothing has arrived, the only contact with them seems to be online chat but don't tend to respond when challenged , they don't connect by phone or email, they gave me a tracking no. for canada post which doesn't appear in the post system, returned to online chat was told by these lowlifes that the post office system was down again (crap),they were quick enough to take my money though, have found numerous reports on the web of rip offs by these con artists,do not deal with these bozoes, wish i looked up reports first, DVDDONKEY made an ### of me.
Sa
  6th of Dec, 2007
If you look on the Better Buisness Bureau website and type in dvd donkey there is a phone number and two addresses, i dont know if they are any good but you can log a complaint with the BBB too, there site reads that there are no complaints against this company yet.
Mi
  7th of Dec, 2007

DVD Donkey - not receiving product I paid for
Amarillo
Texas
Phone: 8062392412
www.dvddonkey.com

I recently ordered a set of DVDs from this website. After purchasing the item, I was charged $7.14 more than was originally shown. I also have been unsuccessful at getting a response by email since I never received a confirmation email for the item I purchased.
Ro
  8th of Dec, 2007

DVD Donkey - Scam artist
Milwaukee
Wisconsin

This company is nothing but a scam. I never received the movies I ordered. When I contacted them I was always told that the "product has been shipped". They just took my money.