DVD Compilations.com / Scam and fraud!

unkQu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: unk

The thieves apparently got me, also. $200 for the entire TV series, "Thirtysomething". Supposed to have been a xmas gift; and, like the others I received a tracking number from Canada's PO claiming they'd received package for shipment. Wondering if someone up there's gonna shut this place down & throw the scoundrels responsible into stern for a few years.

Have to call my CC company & get a refund.
What fun.

Comments

Sh
  22nd of Dec, 2007
I ordered the entires season of Allie McBeal as a Christmas gift. I received it with no invoice, damaged DVD inserts and cases, and the voices don't line up with the actor's lines. This company does need to be put out of business if this is the type of operation that's being run.
Ju
  29th of Dec, 2007
I ordered the entire series of Crossing Jordan on 12/12/07 and still have not received any reply regarding the location of the package. I hope these A@@holes get busted!
An
  29th of Dec, 2007
I have to agree they are trying to pull the same crasp on me. I have been emailing them for 3 weeks. it is the same people are claiming they are someone else. I am reporting them to the BBB.
Ma
  31st of Dec, 2007
Same thing happened to me. I ordered the Twilight Zone collection thinking that I would save a few dollars; boy, was i fooled. I should have paid more and got my DVD from a reliable source.

Stupid me paid with a debit card so there goes my money !!!!!
Ca
  31st of Dec, 2007
I ordered the entire series of the six million dollar man, and wound up with used scratched and episodes that wont play in their entirety.After referencing these discs are homemade copies and I also received no purchase invoice,these were listed as new Im completly frustrated and will also file a complaint if I knew where to file!The reply to my letter was this was a single isolated incedence.Thanks for posting your complaints .Cara
An
  3rd of Jan, 2008

DVD Compilations.com - Did not receive DVD set
DVD Compilations
Canada
www.dvdcompilations.com

Ordered DVD set, Get Smart on 12/12//2007. Received an email that order had been processed later on 12/12/2007 with order number of 53599. It stated that I would receive an email with tracking information on12/18/2007 when my package shipped. I never have received an email with this information. I emailed them back on 12/30/2007 but did not receive any response. I attempted to email them back on 1/3/2008 and received a message that my email could not be delivered. support@dvdcompilations did not exist! Arrghhh!
Be
  6th of Jan, 2008
You guys are lucky.I ordered 6 sets from them and received nothing.I am from South Africa where a$ is R7 so my loss is substancial.Please tell me how to nail these guys.
Ro
  13th of Mar, 2008
I had the exact thing happen to me. I bought DVD's in December and have just emailed them about the whereabouts but there are no responses. What actions have you taken?
Ak
  12th of Jul, 2008
you people are idiots to think that this site is actually legit. I knew right away when I first say it that its all recorded from tv or copied dvds. In a way I hope you all learned your lesson.