DVD Compilations / Never received dvds!

1 314 W. Main StreetJohnstown, NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered on 12/07/07 3 tv shows, gimme a break, a different world, and the cosby show. It cost me $266.72 and i never got it. Just got confirmation email and tracking number and tracking date hasn't changed since 12/08/07. Wanted to give this as an anniversary present to my wife on 12.20.07 and I had nothing to present to her. Mad as all heck.

Comments

16th of Nov, 2007

Scammers! Paid for goods on credit card, but not delivered.

• Ta
      4th of Dec, 2007

also ordered dvd's nov.22 with promise of tracking # on 27th. havn't recieved yet and was billed to my account

• Ca
      16th of Dec, 2007

I also ordered dvd's Nov.20th with promise of tracking# and order number which was to be received dec. 7-10th and have not received yet either, and also was billed t my account. I also wrote several letters to their contact box, and am not receiving any feedback.

• Pa
      17th of Dec, 2007

Ordered dvds around Nov. 17. Received an empty box a week later. After contacting them by e-mail, they promised to send another box. Nothing. Another e-mail. Another empty promise.

• Mb
      19th of Dec, 2007

I seem to have had the same problem. I ordered back in November. Then sent me a tracking number for Canada Post. The Canada Post tracking shows a package accepted at the post office in Montreal on Dec. 1, with no further action. Any one have any ideas on getting money back or product, or are we just screwed?!

• He
      19th of Dec, 2007

Seems to be the concensus! I haven't received any emails with any info or any emails in response to the several I sent! Now you can't even access the web site! If anyone has any additional info on this company please share. I only have the email address.

• Ri
      19th of Dec, 2007

I too have fallen victim to this scam. Ordered dvds on in nov never received merchandise given a bogus tracking number, no one responds to emails. And there web address doesnt access any longer. No way of contacted them and they stole from me.

20th of Dec, 2007

Yeah, they scammed me too. I bought some dvds for a christmas present, and have received nothing from them. They charged my credit card, and I have never received anything from them. Their website is gone, and I don't have any way to contact them.

• Lo
      20th of Dec, 2007

They got me too. I ordered Nov. 19th, got a shiping date of Dec 7-10, and the tracking # leads me to a post office in Montreal as being dropped off there on Nov.29. I'm going to check with my bank, maybe they have a way of tracking where the payment went. I hope we all can get some answers.

• Lo
      20th of Dec, 2007

I just spoke with my bank, submitted a claim and they suggested canceling the debit card because now MC Distrib... dvdcompilations, has our numbers.
    Be safe and call your banks too. They can't get any more info about the company. What a pain. It's PayPal from now on.

I too was a victim!

MAN, it was like fate! My order didn't come in and I went online to find out why. NO WEBSITE! -- Typed in DVDCOMPILATIONS.COM and got the listing to this complaint board.

Welp, one good thing is that I got the bad news quick. It ain't coming.

My tracking case at the Canada Post Corp says that it was delivered to my post office but sent back. Why when I never received word that the package was trying to be delivered or waiting for me?

I called my bank and there is an investigation --- Hopefully I will get my money since there is no website to be found anymore. That's a HUGE case against them. -- I would try to call your credit card companies now to get the money back

good luck everybody

20th of Dec, 2007

I too am here and fell victim to the scam. Now the website is no longer up. That's a big clue right there. Just my luck. I was choosing between 2 websites to purchase them from... looks like I chose wrong. There must be something fishy with Canada Post as well... don't you think?

• Da
      20th of Dec, 2007

You always hear about this stuff and don't think it will happen to you. Guess I was wrong. I got scammed too.

• Su
      20th of Dec, 2007

I got scammed, too. They responded to me 4 different times telling me it was shipped. Canadapost has told me dvdcompilations have found a way to enter tracking into into their computer. The tracking # they gave me was entered at a time that the post office wasn't even open. I have called me credit card and reported as fraud and they have charged this back to dvdcompilations bank. I was not liable as this is fraud. They told me to keep all e-mails. I was able to purchase one of these from ioffer.com from a legitimate seller. I think I'll get it in time for Xmas. I figured when I ordered, I better use my credit card just in case I got scammed. It was the first time that I had a gut feeling they were a scam right from the start. FYI-CanadaPost says they are checking into this as well...

• Br
      20th of Dec, 2007

Yep, another victime. Ordered two sets of a TV show and cannot reach them, can't get any information, no website, and they have $159 of my money. What the hell do I do now?

• Ho
      21st of Dec, 2007

I too am a victim of this fraudulent so called company! I ordered a Carol Burnett DVD series from DVDCOMPILATIONS.COM on Nov. 19, 2007. I used my creditcard for the purchase. I waited and waited for this item to arrive and after reading the third or so email from this so called company, I then contacted canada post. They stated that the only info they had was what I saw as well that this "ITEM" shipped from their montreal post on Nov. 29th. HMMMM! Well to make a super long story short, after sending a finale email to dvdcompilations.com inquiring about my order and when I would receive it, they continuously replyed, Your order has been shipped and is on its way. Sorry for any inconvienance blah blah blah. Then I tried to go into their website....NOTHING!
    I did however call my creditcard company and they are disputing this charge and I did receive notice that my money was returned. I wish I new a way to find these inconsiderate, worthless, scums. I could not believe all the complaints when I came to this page! I did call the BBB and report this scam and hopefully we can all find peace with this matter.

• Co
      21st of Dec, 2007

Just add one more victim to the list like a broken record. On the bright side, at least I have 4 days to get another gift.

21st of Dec, 2007

I ordered dvd's from them after several e-mails in which I inquired about their products, shipping, and seeing if they were ledigimate. I thought they were ok. I was charged $99.68. I received a detailed schedule as to when shipped, tracking confirmation, and delivery. I never heard from them again except for the charge to my credit card. The order is 16 days past due and never cot a conf. #. This is the second time I have been hit by a dvd co. from somewhere in canada. I have notified my credit card company, disputed the charge, and now I am concerned as whoever these people are they have my credit card info. Bottom line DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

• Me
      21st of Dec, 2007

Totally sux!!! Ive been scammed as well!!! I ordered punky brewster dvds for my niece for xmas. Started to inquire about it today and the website is no longer around. I'm going to call my bank and hopefully dispute this one!!! Spent about a 100 dollars. There is a similar website called dvd donkey. It looks incredibly similiar to dvd compilations so beware!

22nd of Dec, 2007

I too was scammed. I ordered the Carol Burnett Show and had the exact thing happen as all of the previous people. The fake tracking #, fake delivery date, and the same damn response every time ,It has been shipped... They stopped sending me emails and I have called my credit card company to file a complaint. They were very helpful and are very interested in finding these nasty people, so make your calls today! As for me no more internet buying at all. I would beware of all of those looks good deals that are out there, all they have to do is change their name and site.