DVD Compilations / Never received product I was charged for.

1 Canada Review updated:
Phone: None listed.

I ordered a set of DVD's for Christmas on 12/10/07. I did not receive the tracking number in the specified amount of time and emailed them requesting that information on 12/12/07. This was my first concern that I was not dealing with a real company. They sent me an email with the tracking number of CE469136193CA through Canada Post. This tracking number showed the products progress as far as the USA/Canada boarder. Supposedly my DVD's crossed into the United States on 12/14/07. The tracking number gave an estimated delivery time of 12/19/07. So I figured I was wrong and my DVD's would arrive sometime 12/18-12/24 like the website promised. Well, 12/19/07 came and went. So did 12/20 & 12/21. I sent them a second email on 12/21/07 requesting a status on my shipment since the tracking number they gave me was worthless and my credit card had been charged way back on 12/10/07. This was my second clue that I was not dealing with a real company. I made a special trip into my office on 12/24/07 in a last ditch effort to see if my DVD's had been delivered in time for Christmas. Of course they had not. On 12/26/07 I sent them an email demanding to know what was going on with my product and threatening to report them to the BBB & my credit card company. Later that day I did in fact call my credit card company and begin a transaction dispute after I attempted to pull up the www.dvdcomplications.com website and it gave me an error message. I tried to report them to the Canadian BBB but their website kept locking up on me. I do intend to go back to the BBB website and leave a report there as well. I don't know whether I will recoup the money or not but I have taken action.

Comments

• Da
      19th of Dec, 2007
    DVDCompilations.com - Order never received
    DVD Compilations
    437 woodland rd
    Highland Park
    Illinois
    Phone: 847 432 6301
    dvdcompilations.com

Order never received. Tracking code through Canadian postal shows received in Montreal on 12/01. Company has not responded to 4 emails. I want a refund!!!

• Sc
      19th of Dec, 2007

Contact your credit card company for dispute stating that you were charged for product, tried to contact company about not receiving product without success. Your credit card company usually will remove the charge pending an investigation.

Pablo.

20th of Dec, 2007
    DVDCompilations.com - Paid for Grizzly Adamas T.V. series and never received them!
    www.DVDCompilations.com

I paid for dvds from dvd compilations The Grizzly Adamas T.V. series by credit card and never received them.They was a
    christmas gift for a cancer patient who really wonted to see them I guess thats what happens when you try to help people or trust others I could not afforded this on my fixed income of 623.00 per month.

• Al
      24th of Dec, 2007
    DVDCompilations.com - Fraud and cheating!
    United Kingdom
    www.dvdcompilations.com

Ordered Scarecrow and Mrs King in November it still hasn't arrived and they have took the payment out. I get no response to my emails i would never order from them again.

• Do
      24th of Dec, 2007
    DVDCompilations.com - Terrible scam!
    dvdcompilations
    www.DVDCompilations.com

ordered Newhart series end of november. They were supposed to be delivered in mid december. I emailed them twice about that but never got any answer. I realized yesterday that the website does not exist anymore and that a number of people are in the same situation than the one i am in...

If there is something that can be done to fix this situation i am in.

• Ca
      25th of Dec, 2007

I ordered Full TV Series of Little HOuse on the Prarie and have not received it either. They were quick to collect payment.
    I am filing a greivance with my financial information for the entire amount of the order.

26th of Dec, 2007
    DVDCompilations.com - Scam and cheating!
    DVDCOMPILATIONS.COM
    Illinois
    www.dvdcompilations.com

I should have looked into this further. Their website no longer exists, I paid for the 11 seasons of Carol Burnett Shows and they took my payment, give no phone # or address to contact. And I never received my shipment confirmation with tracking # on 12/18/07 as instructed I would. This is a huge scam apparently so please save your money!

• Ro
      27th of Dec, 2007
    DVDCompilations.com - Ordered & paid for never recieved!
    DVDcompilations.com
    www.DVDcompilations.com

Ordered nov 21st took my money never received my DVDs for my son. Sent me one e-mail to confirm order with tracking #cx186797542ca. Called canada post office could not help or would not! Have e-mailed dvdcompilations several times will not respond. Its ashame they have to steal from people but little children at that. Cant get no phone number or address to contact them.

• Au
      28th of Dec, 2007
    DVDCompilations.com - Missing dvds!
    dvdcompilations
    154 jackson hollow lane
    LaFollette
    Tennessee
    Phone: 423 566 4861
    www.DVDCompilations.com

I ordered the SOAP series but did not receive all of the seasons that I ORDERED AND PAID FOR. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

• De
      28th of Dec, 2007
    DVDCompilations.com - Pirated copies and fraud!
    2822 perry avenue
    Washington
    Phone: 360-792-6953
    www.DVDCompilations.com

I ordered the Doug cartoon series and the Wonder Year series. I paid almost 150.00 for the two sets as Christmas presents. I can't remember the last time I was so disgusted with any company. The wonder years is only partial and I have duplicates. The Doug series is nothing but the old Dragnet series. Isn't there some way to recoup our losses? I am so angry by the dishonesty of these crooks. I emailed them to tell them I wanted them to rectify this problem but have not heard from them. I read here that they went out of business, surprise, surprise!!!

I am so angry about this. I hope they fall and break every bone in their bodies!

• Ra
      28th of Dec, 2007
    DVDCompilations.com - Paid for goods, never received them!
    Stoney Creek
    Ontario
    www.DVDCompilations.com

I bought the complete Ironside and High Chaparral collections from this company as Christmas gifts. I received order confirmations but I never received tracking numbers. When I tried to contact them the website was gone and the street address that the Better Business Bureau had for them doesn't exist. There was no phone number available either. This is a huge scam. If you've been taken, check with your credit card company. Some credit card companies may reimburse your money.

• De
      28th of Dec, 2007

dvdcompilations.com are PIRATES! And I don't mean Johnny Depp....

I ordered The Six Million Dollar Man And The Bionic Woman And they are pirated versions!!!
    I Payed $158.00 And my eposodes have the siecnce fiction emblem and other TV emblems in the lower right hand corner that say "I'm not authentic, I'm Pirated!!!!!!!!!!!".
    I tried to contact them ,and their sight is no longer!!!! Surprise??????????Surprise?????????
    I am now seeking leagal action.

Sincerely, Denise

31st of Dec, 2007
    DVDCompilations.com - Never received merchandise!
    76 back cove dr
    Turner
    Maine
    Phone: 207-376-7946
    www.DVDCompilations.com

12/10/07 ordered a Barney Miller DVD set from DVDCompilations.com, stated on the site it would be delivered before Christmas and I was to receive an email with a tracking number when shipped. Never recieved a tracking number, never received the merchandise, emails are unanswered and their web site has vanished. They charged my credit card $102. Thankfully my credit card company has removed the charge from my bill and will go after their bank for the return of the charge (thanks Chase !!) but others may not be so lucky. People please be careful when buying on line, I was too trusting and was fooled, we work too hard for our money to throw it away on ### like this !

31st of Dec, 2007

Ordered a Barney Miller DVD set, was to be delivered before Christmas, it never arrived, I never received a shipping confirmation, and no emails are answered. The web site has vanished, yup, I got ripped off. Gives a whole new meaning to the word "GRINCH". Thankfull my credit card company took the charge off my bill and is going after their bank for the charge (thanks Chase, your the best!). Please do not order from DVDCompilations anyone!

1st of Jan, 2008

Also ordered Carol Burnett and never got tracking number or DVDs. Called the credit card company to take it off my bill since that took it out the day I ordered the series. Don't order ANYTHING!!

• To
      2nd of Jan, 2008
    DVDCompilations.com - DVD's never arrived
    Canada

I ordered a set of Dean Martin Roast DVD's on 12/6/2007. I received an email from info@dvdcompilations.com on 12/7/2007 confirming my order and that it would arrive by 12/28/2007. I received a tracking website www.canadapost.com and a tracking number which only tell me that the order arrived at the Canada border.

Well, its now January 2, 2008 and no DVD's have arrived. The website that I ordered from has disappeared.

I am filing a dispute with my credit card, and will also seek to file a case with the BBB in Canada.

This person is scam artist and is a pathetic human being!

Tsech31766@aol.com

• Se
      2nd of Jan, 2008
    DVDCompilations.com - DVD not delivered
    DVDcompilations.com
    dvdcompilations.com

I did not receive my order, though it was promised for 12/24. No response whatsoever to my email inquiries. Now, the website is down. Very disappointed.

DVDCompilations.com - Received pirated copies
    California
    dvdcompilations.com

Received pirated copies of the lone ranger complete series. DVD's were not sealed and looked used.

• Ra
      3rd of Jan, 2008

This company is a scamming joke... Promise these great deal with great savings but the fact of the matter is they suck... Send them all your info credit card ect. and get nothing in return... A true disgrace... discusting!

• On
      3rd of Jan, 2008

I definitly urge to save your money if the site ever comes up again!!!