DVD Ave.tv / DVD Donkey / Tv Addicts / No merchandise or repsonse!

1 4657-75 Eglinton AveToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 877-788-7469

I ordered 2 DVD collections totaling 221.17 from this company-which as I have found out has many names and email addresses and different phone numbers but guess what they all tie into one line. I have tried calling, live chat, emailing , everything I could to get in touch to find out about my order. I have contacted the BBB, and I will report them to every company that gets rid of these people that I can. They need to be shut down, it's not right.

Comments

Lu
  14th of Feb, 2008
DVD Donkey.tv - Have not received product!
DVD Donkey.TV
7317 Silver Lake Drive
Rowlett
Texas
Phone: 214-797-3642
www.DVDDonkey.TV

I placed an order with DVD Donkey.TV for 72.00 dollars on 12Jan 2008. I emailed them concerning the status of my order and they refused to answer.

Jo
  9th of Mar, 2008

I ordered some dvds on Jan.15 from dvd donkey. And I havent got them yet either.

Ch
  10th of Mar, 2008
DVDDonkey / TVAddicts - Faulty goods and lack of response!
DVDDonkey / TVAddicts
www.dvddonkey.com / www.tvaddicts.tv

I bought the compete set of Rawhide DVds after seeing dvd donkey's ad in eBay sponsored links (in the UK). They were delivered promptly, but so far have been of the quality you would get by videoing the episodes yourself on an indifferently-tuned TV (and leaving some of the commercial breaks in) which is obviously what the makers have done - the starts of some episodes even carry video tracking signals on them. I could just about put up with that, because let's face it they weren't expensive, but having played the first four discs (out of 30 plus!) have found that two of them cannot be played through to the end without sticking. On contacting the firm I received the offer of a replacement set subject to my agreement. Obviously I agreed, since when I've heard nothing more. Emails are completely ignored. I am left with goods of unmerchantable quality and wish I had found the comments on your website before buying. I can only recommend that intending purchasers steer well clear of these people and am surprised that given their apparent reputation they are allowed to continue trading.

Br
  28th of Oct, 2008

Same thing happened to me. Cannot get an answer