Duvera Collections / Harassing me for a debt I don't owe

1 Carlsbad, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 760-602-5000

Rich Victor the director of billing is very rude and gets smart with you. I sent this Rich Victor several documents proving that I did not owe any money to there bad deceitful client Guaranteed Consumer Funding, and he continued the collection process even reported this on my credit reports, Duvera aka Palomar Associates lies for Guaranteed Consumer Funding saying they are the credit improvement department which Guaranteed Consumer Funding aka CEC Solutions claims they have, But this is a collection company totally separate from Guaranteed Consumer Funding aka CEC Solutions. They are working together in a very scandalous way. I won an Arbitration case against CEC and Duvera is still tiring to collect money from me. No matter what I prove they still continue to damage my credit. You can not trust this company! They have several names Palomar Associates, Duvera Financial, Duvera Collections, and E-Commerce Exchange.

Duvera Collections

Comments

• Ne
      19th of May, 2009

In my opinion, i do understand that there are people who don't make payments... and there is a need for somebody to help, but we dont need a collection agency for that, damaging our credits and future. if somebody didn't pay they could simply file a complaint to police and limit our benefits from govt, suspend your driver license, or something like that. i really hate to see innocent people like you get hurt by bullying collectors. especially when they call you, they are always under impression that we are criminals for using our credit. this is ###ed up mindset people.

If i was US president one day, i would first close down all the collection agency and would never hire those people who worked over there ( those of you who call and annoy people calling them names, and harras them ) for any job in my lifetime.

i think we need strict law regulating these collection ### and limit their authority.

I feel your pain buddy, i had a similar issue when i was trading in my Nissan Alt for a Murano recently. The dealership who was supposed to pay for the old car off didnt make payment on time, thus leading to a collection agency to interfere and trust me, they called day and night, many times a day, and was behaving very rude on phone. Even when i provided the documents that it was the dealership who has to make payment and not us, they kept on killing my credit. and believe me when i say this torture was going on for 2 months straight.

• Fe
      26th of May, 2009

I am in the same postition. My debt to Duvera has been paid since August of 2006 and they debited my account in May 2009 for money that I do not owe! I spoke to Rich Victor regarding this matter and he was so rude and smart with me. He stated that he had been sending letters to an address that I have not lived at since 2001. He could not even tell me the address that I put on my application! He kept insisting that it was a small amount and it would not put me in that big of a crunch. Well how does he know that? This company is a rip off and they were even taking money from my account and was not even sending it to my dental office, which resulted in my dental office sending me bills. This is absurd and something should be done about this! This is robbery!

• Du
      7th of Apr, 2010

Duvera is a money-eating scam. The worst customer service I've ever dealt with. They keep double charging my account and make up excuses saying the last payment didnt go through when I have proof right on my bank statement. Even when I send them a copy of my bank statement, they say they never received it. I've faxed them well over 3 times and I always hear an excuse. They still owe me 5 months of credit! what about the interest I have to pay from them charging my account multiple times! They're killing my credit! Those money-hungry ###!!

24th of Feb, 2011

Oh goodie I just my first letter from them for an account I closed with E-Commerce that they never responded too. I know these people are crocks and robbers. I just sent this guy Rich an email I am sure he will be rude to me. Whatever I dont care these people are not getting a dime from me.

• To
      23rd of Jan, 2012

I have also had problems with this company. They changed the original agreed payment to $400 more. The woman, Tia, that I spoke to yelled at me every time I talked to her. I was only trying to calming resolve issues, but she always yelled at me. I spoke with Rich and he was very nice and got everything settled for me.

• Bo
      19th of Nov, 2013

File a complaint with the CFPB... they will take action now!!!