Dutch Glow Cleaning Tonic / "Bonus Extra Bottle of Concentrate of DG Cleaning Tonic" Shipping & Processing

March 29, 2016
Order#[protected]

I am angry and that's putting it mildly. I wanted to cancel the order, but I was told that I would only get $14.99. I was angry about that since I spent $32.38. I thought I was paying $7.95 for shipping and handling under separate cover for a second bottle of DG Cleaning Tonic. I received this bonus bottle in the same box as the primary bottle, spray bottle, stainless steel scrubber. In order words, I didn't get a bonus bottle because I paid $7.95 for it.

I want the $7.95 refunded to my credit card. I am willing to return it all for a full refund of $32.38.

Are you crooks and/or scammers?

Ch
Apr 07, 2016

Comments

• Ro
      Apr 30, 2014

I received my Dutch Glow package today & Fed X delivered it to my postal service. The postal service has a "stamped & Taped" message that Fed X delivered it to them & it was in a damaged box & it is leaking badly so the package is wet! I have not opened the package, and the postman said to contact Dutch Glow. Do I send back the unopened package as is or what do I do? I was really looking forward to this product so now I can't use this order! Please help me with this matter!!