Durabrand Blender TSK-9368AP / Crappy product

Durabrand blender type TSK- 9368AP didn't have a top to the lid. We put our hands over it to try to make a dish and I smoked out the house. Even after it was unplugged. I would like you to be informed in this crappy product.

Va

Comments

11th of Jan, 2008

I just tried this blender for the first time. I had to return the same thing previously because the blade was cracked and looked soldered back on. Just now, I tried to prepare a drink, and the blender began to crackle and smoke. Terrible item. Beyond words.

• Ri
      14th of Apr, 2008

Durabrand blender type TSK- 9368AP, don't buy. Even though I handled the product very delicately, used only for making juices & even didn't used it much, but ended up in breaking the lower part of the blender. Only the replacement part of this blender is unavailable (all the "n" no. of blenders in market have their replacements available).

Don't buy.

• Sy
      1st of Jun, 2008

I bought a durabrand TSK 9368ap blender 16 bucks in Honolulu, Hawaii, yesterday at the great wall mart. I have had at least 8 blenders over the last 12 years. This one makes a chattering noise when its spinning. Also there is too much play between the gear on the base and the gear under the blender Jar. I will return it to WALLY mega mart tomorrow. I saw a hamilton beach unit at another shop, it has 3 year service included for a total of 28 bucks.

• Ww
      1st of Aug, 2008

I have this blender also. The second time I used it, the blade assembly broke all three of the slots that attach it to the pitcher. I have spent more time on the internet trying to find the replacement part than the blender is worth. I am agonizing over whether or not to shell out more money at Walmart to buy another of the same (then I'll have replacement parts for every time something else breaks!)

• To
      26th of Sep, 2008

Wife bought it in a fit of misguided frugality. Now I am searching for a gasket that broke the second time we used it. Bad product, cheap construction, no replacement parts. Will try to return to Walmart.

JUST SAY NO to Durabrand Blender TSK-9368AP!

• Nd
      10th of Feb, 2009

durabrand blenders are the worst blender i came across in my life...i got it from walmart ..it lasted just for few weeks and the gasket started leaking ...no parts for those blenders...dont buy it bcoz of less money ..then u have to put money again buying on anew one..just go for trusted brands like osterizers and hamilton beach...

• Tr
      21st of Mar, 2009

Purchased a durabrand blender on 2-21-09 from local WAL-MART. Used it once on that day. On 3-20-09 attempted to use the blender and it started smoking so bad that my whole house smelled. I took the blender back to the store minutes after and you could still smell where it had starting burning. I have a 12 year old who has asthma and could not take the smell and an 11 month old who didn't need to be inhaling the fumes. This is the worst product ever to be made by WAL-MART.

• Sh
      27th of Nov, 2009

whom my concern,
    i have one of your blender that need a gaslat to the blender. i will like to no where i can get the gastlat for the blendar. please call me at 863 409 4626 or email at reneburr@yahoo.com. sharna burr p o box 4374, winter haven Fl 33885.

sharna burr

• La
      22nd of Apr, 2010

I as well bought a durabrand blender b/c i am a "thrifty" shopper. Well as husband always says you get what you pay for. I have had the blender for probably over a year now. But I can honestly say that I used it at most 5 time. The last time I did the teeth on the bottom got so chewed up that it wont spin the blades anymore. and you cant find replacement parts for this thing either so as my husbands always says you get what you pay for!!!

• Ro
      23rd of Jan, 2011

I bought this blender at Walmart also and as all others complaining about the blender jar breaking at the bottom where the blade attaches. Horrible item to purchase. Should have paid $20 more and bought Hamilton Beach because they have good products and warranty theirs. Stupid to try to save a buck!!

12th of Apr, 2011

WALMARTS CHEAP KNOCK-OFF brand. Don't waist your money because it WILL break, and NO REPLACEMENTS are available!