Dupixent / dupixent

1 New London, CT, United States Review updated:

Please stop airing your Dupixent commercial. It is vry disturbing and creepy. The adverse effects last for hours. As I'm writing this complaint right now, my skin is crawling. Your commercial makes me sick to my stomach and causes me to scratch. I do not have skin problems, but I fear seeing this commercial may cause me to damage my skin due to scratching whenever it comes on or when I think about it.

Al
Oct 31, 2018

More Dupixent Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

18th of Jan, 2019

Please, I beg you, please stop airing this disgusting commercial. I literally get sick to my stomach and have to turn the channel. I've been in advertising for over 20 years and there's a better way to convey what eczema patients go through without showing these vile images. I'm seriously disturbed by this spot and have to make sure my eyes are covered when a commercial break comes on. This is a bad spot and it's horrifying to look at.

• Cr
      15th of Jan, 2019

Please stop airing your commercial
    It makes my skin crawl, it's disgusting. Your commercial affects my OCD in an adverse way. It's causing me mental anguish

• Jm
      15th of Jan, 2019

This is the most disgusting commercial. Each time it airs (constantly) I turn it off. What is wrong with you people?

• Na
      8th of Jan, 2019

Please for the love of God stop airing that discussing commercial. I litterally get nauseated and just have the creeps from it! Please!!!
    Nancy

• Lh
      28th of Dec, 2018

Who is the sick psycho monster that created this commercial? It is horribly disturbing and leaves me trembling and afraid for hours after I see it. Please stop showing this HORRIBLE COMMERCIAL. I do not have a skin problem, but this commercial is giving me mental issues. If I had itchy skin looking at this would make me DIE!

• Mi
      29th of Nov, 2018

The Dupixent add is revolting. How was this ever approved as a tv ad? It is giving our kids nightmares. Please remove it!!! It makes me nauseas every time I see it & immediately turn the tv off.

• Ba
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Best Best Advice

this commercial is disturbing and should not be shown on public television. this does not make me want to use your product. i have eczema and it is not accurately portrayed in the commercial