Dunkin Doughnuts / bleach in coffee
Today I went to get a latte at dunkin d's. I first went through the drive through ordered payed for my stuff and left. Once I got down the road started to drink my latte. I smelled bleach WTF!Every time I took a sip I smelled bleach. I looked at cup and smelled coffee inside and found some kind of bleach chemical smell on cup possibly in coffee too. So I took it back and asked to speak to the manager who by the way was ignoring the problem( hello I just drank bleach****@#!) he totally dismissed that there was a problem with my latte and walked away.Another employee refunded my money, but I am soooo ooo oooo not happy with that.Tell me, Would you like cream and sugar oh and bleach? I dont think I would get away with serving some food tainted with a little bleach, maybe even someone would accuse me of attempted manslaughter by neglegaince of serving a potentialy deadly cup of coffee.I sure dont think they would sit in front of me and drink a cup of bleach and tell me its ok, their ok, and thier is no problem with that. My head hurts now oh no.
More Dunkin Doughnuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - racial profiling at a place where you’re supposed to enjoy a cup of joe?...
- Dunkin' Brands - horrible service and horrible food!
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - every time go with son get a coolatta the machine is off for cleaning.
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behavior