Dunkin Doughnuts / bleach in coffee

1 Piscataway, NJ, United States Review updated:

Today I went to get a latte at dunkin d's. I first went through the drive through ordered payed for my stuff and left. Once I got down the road started to drink my latte. I smelled bleach WTF!Every time I took a sip I smelled bleach. I looked at cup and smelled coffee inside and found some kind of bleach chemical smell on cup possibly in coffee too. So I took it back and asked to speak to the manager who by the way was ignoring the problem( hello I just drank bleach****@#!) he totally dismissed that there was a problem with my latte and walked away.Another employee refunded my money, but I am soooo ooo oooo not happy with that.Tell me, Would you like cream and sugar oh and bleach? I dont think I would get away with serving some food tainted with a little bleach, maybe even someone would accuse me of attempted manslaughter by neglegaince of serving a potentialy deadly cup of coffee.I sure dont think they would sit in front of me and drink a cup of bleach and tell me its ok, their ok, and thier is no problem with that. My head hurts now oh no.

Su

Comments

• Su
      4th of Aug, 2008

• Ri
      15th of Feb, 2009

NO NO NO !! It wasn't bleach(or semen) that I put in your latte. All I can say is I hope you have
    a comfortable crapper, because you're going to be spending the next five hours sitting on it.