Dunkin Donutsrudeness, towards customer

Da New York, NY Review updated:

September 26, 2017 I enter the store. I requested to use the bathroom before before submitting my order. Before I had a chance to finished my sentence the assistant manager yells out that it was for customers only. I didn't have an issue with the policy, but it's delivery.

I was so appalled, that I initially walked out. Once I returned back to the store, I told him that he was crude and rude about the delivery of the store policy. He became defensive and in a threatening manner told me that I should either buy something, get out, or he will call the police. I told him to go ahead and call them, as I felt I did nothing wrong. Once the police arrived, I told them that my issue was simply that the shift manager was rude in the delivery of the policy. The heard my side, and his side, and establish that there really wasn't a threatening situation, and left informing me that regardless on how I felt, the policy was that I can only use such facilities after buying something, otherwise, I would just have to leave. I decided to go ahead and purchase my original order, but due to the manager's continued bad character, I end up canceling the order. So of course, the shift manager issues the threat of calling the police again, as if they don't have anything better to do. So, I choose to leave.

Keeping the refund receipt, I decide to call them to find out how I can issue a complaint against such individual. Because the phone number is from the store, once they notice who I was, they decide to disconnect it and not deal with me. I call several times, at different times, and they kept hanging up. Eventually, I speak to a threatening individual claiming to be the police. This individual stops me from speaking and issues a threat to stop calling, as it is harassment, perhaps because I am issuing threats. He indicates that if I call one more time, he would trace me and come to arrest me. I told him, that I never issue threat, that all I wanted was instructions to issue a complaint, and that was all. He gives me a 1-800 number, and I told him that it was all I wanted, and that I will not call again. He proceeded to tell me that I am making too big of a deal about such a little thing.

And yes, perhaps I have. However, sometimes you have to take a stand and set an example. A little courtesy would had evaded the entire issue. Usually things like this start because of small ridiculous thing that could had being avoided.

If I wanted to complain about service, for any reason, I should had just being provided with such information. The Police had better things to do than attend to a business who could avoid such calls by just providing a little courtesy to customers and potential customers.

While others will take their business somewhere else, I chose to state it here.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

Mar 21, 2008
    Dunkin Donuts - constant wrong orders!
    Baldwinsville East Syracuse
    New York

Constant wrong orders at both locations. Maybe they should take a little more time with customer service instead of worrying how their bum looks in their pants!!!

• St
      Mar 27, 2008
    Dunkin Donuts - rude disrespectful
    Dunnkin Donuts
    1556 broadway brooklyn ny 11221
    Brooklyn
    Phone: [protected]

I recently was in this Dunkin Donuts when I witnessed an elderley man of 81 yrs old rudely treated and disrespected by 2 employees. He was called names and phisically blocked when attempting to leave the store, All because he took a picture of the premises. He was not allowed to leave until the police came, When the employee was told by the police she could not do this she kept on renting about what they did in her country. her co worker kept on in the background with his rantings about his country and all the while threatning this old man, Ive witnessed them treat others very rudely in the past. Her name is Mkeba his name is Kieta

• Su
      Apr 28, 2008

This is the letter I wrote to Dunkin Donuts detailing my experience of discrimination at this store.

I would like to preface this correspondence with the fact that I have lived in West Haven for over 15 years and I have been a customer at this particular store since I have lived in Connecticut. I recently visited your West Haven store on Captain Thomas Blvd and had an extremely disturbing experience. Upon ordering we received a very condescending and arrogant comment by a sales associate named Dave that my fiancé and I spoke very good English without an accent. We informed him that we were both born in the US and he again commented on how we still speak with no accent and how he finds that surprising. I find this to be a very ignorant remark based on the color of my skin. He assumed that since we are not what he thinks of as an "American", that we would have an accent and speak differently than he does. This is an offensive remark in and of itself. When I later asked another associate named Angel what this sales associate's name was, she asked why and I told her I was not sure why the cashier felt the need to point out that I spoke without an accent and she proceeded to become very defensive and turned vulgar in her language. The managers, Pam, had to ask her to the back room as she continued to gesture and scream obscenities at us and told my fiancé and me to go back to our country which happens to be the United States of America. I explained the situation to the manager and Angel appeared from the back room for a second time, threatening both of us and screaming obscenities and again had to be asked to go into the back room.

I have never been this blatantly discriminated against or treated in such a vulgar way by any business establishment. I fear Dunkin Donuts is not steadfast in their commitment to customer service and human decency if such people are allowed to work and represent their establishment. My fiancé and I are hard working, educated, and civilized citizens of the US and expect to be treated with respect when we walk into a Dunkin Donuts store. My fiancé is a Yale University Alumni and Faculty Member and we intend to take this issue to the Yale community as we continue to speak out against such deliberate acts of discrimination. Not only were both of your associates Angel and Dave very discriminating, Angel took it one step further and was threatening and rude. I attribute Dave's behavior to sheer ignorance and I think Angel also falls in the same category with added aggression and vulgarity. These are two people I hope never again to have contact with and it is a shame that I will no longer patron this Dunkin Donuts again due to their behavior. I have an established voice in the West Haven community and I plan to spread the word in print on the ill treatment that is allowed in this particular Dunkin Donuts establishment.

• Am
      May 17, 2008
    Dunkin Donuts - terrible quality food!
    Pennsburg
    Pennsylvania

I went through they drive through, and they gave me wrong food, when i took it back they were out of the muffin i originally asked for and they said it would be another 30 min, so they let me pick another muffin, which was dry and terrible, and i still had to pay for it after all of the mess i went through, and they made my coffee wrong i asked for a french vanilla coffee collatta, with extra cream, and they gave me french vanilla which was very dark and very strong, with a pile of melted whipped cream on top!! I was very disappointed to say the least! I was 15 minutes late for work because the workers made me wait around for the muffin i originally wanted, until 10 min. Later someone finally told me it was going to be 30 min, so i had to settle for the dry gross muffin that i had to pay for!

• La
      May 22, 2008
    Dunkin Donuts - rude and incompetent
    890 Central Avenue
    Dover
    New Hampshire
    Phone: [protected]

I recently went to this dunkin donuts and ordered my food, pleasant as usual. I was told rudely that they were out of "it". I asked for something different and was told the same but extremely rude this time. I said I didn't realize that both were out and apologized. all of a sudden she was ok... but the next thing I know I get the exact opposite of what I had asked for when I ordered...she knew what I had ordered as we had gone over it a couple times...but decided that she would show me and give me the wrong item. I am thoroughly disappointed and will never go to dunkin donuts again. I know these kids don't care, but do they have to be so rude as well????

• Me
      Aug 11, 2008
    Dunkin Donuts - I wish that tony are fired and gauilina they do not show any help to others
    DUNKINS DONUTS
    13 MAIN ST
    North Reading
    Phone: [protected]?

Tony dose not work as manager at that store he do not have the employee do there part of cleaning and stoke up and very rude and lots of bad mouth
    Plases have lynn be the head of the store she is very good shift leader she be excilant for her job plases give $5.00 pay raise she decived it she a very hard worker do not fire her keep her make her run the 13 main st north reading ma 01864
    Galina shoud be fired meline tooooo
    And manager tony fired him to have lynn be the head of everybody give her ahuge salery I like her better

• Di
      Sep 22, 2008
    Dunkin Donuts - incorrect pricing
    Smithfield
    Rhode Island

I've been going to the Dunkin Donuts on Douglas Pike in Smithfield regularly since they've offered their flatbreads. I always order the veggie flatbread with medium coffee combo, listed on the board as $3.99 (plus tax). The first time I ordered it, the clerk tried to charge me $5.06 (and we got it corrected to $4.31), the second and third times, $4.76 (and we got it corrected), and then finally for a few weeks I was charged $4.31. Today I was charged $5.06, which was "corrected" to $4.76. When I mentioned that the price was on the sign outside, the clerk said their computers had just been updated so this was the correct price now. I left. Upon checking their website, the price is $3.99. The inconsistency in this cannot be a fluke. Buyers beware!

• Ml
      Sep 27, 2008
    Dunkin Donuts - your all gone from my location
    83 barley road
    Burlington
    Vermont
    Phone: [protected]

A year ago you took away your dunkin donute location from north ave.in burlinton, so I drove the extra distance and ent to colchester vermont to get my coffee in the morning. As of today that location is closed. Now there is no where convient for me to go to get your coffee. I could go way out of my way and go downtown but I can not do that drive every morning plus there is no parking to accomidate the customers. It just does not seem fair, I know you made a good business on north ave, and very good in colchester, why did you leave us?

• Mo
      Oct 06, 2008

COLD INSIDE AND OUTSIDE it is 60 degrees outside with winds probably 50 degrees, so i'm chilly, i order food for my 3 children and my youngest says she is cold and won't eat her food cause she is too cold and she was after i felt her hands. i felt the chill too from the air conditioner being on...well, i politely requested to stop the air for a while and the worker denied, she claims she couldn't do it cause she has "stuff in the back" what is that supposed to mean. NOT Even for the moment we were there?! i thought tht was bad.

• De
      Oct 20, 2008
    Dunkin Donuts - prices are higher up the mountains of 25 cents more for regular coffee and two donunts
    Pennsylvania

Was up the mountains this weekend stopped at Dunkin Donuts went to order the #1 it was 25 cents more than in philadelphia.

I thought all the prices where to be the same. I think this is terrible for them to charge 25 cents more than in philadelphia.

• Br
      Dec 24, 2008
    Dunkin Donuts - no donuts!
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

Today I went to grab some donuts. Where else would I go to buy some donuts, then my local dunkin donuts. Upon ordering im told that they weren't serving donuts anymore. I was dumbfounded by the fact that this donut place wasn't even making them anymore. I know because of the econonmy other donut shops like krispy kreme will only make a certain amount of donuts in a day, but it was 1pm and she said "we don't serve donuts anymore." so I ordered what they did have which was the ham/swiss flatbread meal and a vanilla iced coffee. My meal didn't include the hashbrown pieces that are supposed to come with it. The vanilla ice coffee tasted like a regular coffee with no sugar in it. I tossed the entire thing in the trash, and I will never go back to dunkin donuts again.

Jan 24, 2009
    Dunkin Donuts - discourteous employee
    DUNKIN DONUTS
    Girard
    Ohio
    DUNKINDONUTS.COM

I walked into the dunkin donuts in girard, ohio, off i-80 on friday afternoon and was told that I wasn't allowed in there. It was my first visit there in more than a month. — apparently jim, who owns the youngstown dunkin' donuts, must have told management there some negative feedback about me. — rude employees there.. The girl with the bad complexion, who works there, told me this, as soon as I walked in.

Feb 10, 2009
    Dunkin Donuts - service, filth
    Cleveland Circle
    Boston
    Massachusetts

The Cleveland Circle Dunkin Donuts recently changed hands. Since the change, service has been terrible with long lines and rude service. The store is filthy, the grounds surrounding the store are no longer cleaned and covered with ice. Two people fell coming out of the store today. Something should be done about this store!

•   Feb 18, 2009

UNFROTUNAETLY DASHER I MUTS BALME THSI ONE IS ON THE ENOCOMY

ALL BUISENSSES ARE FELALING THE CHURUNCL, JSUT LIKE WE AS COMSUMNER'S ARE..

THO TO MSOT PEPOPL, A QARUTER IS A VERRY SMAPL SUM, ,

THEIR ARE SOM OF US ODL ENUF TO REBMEBER A TMIE WHEN THTA PLATRY AMOMT WAS NOHTNIG TO SNEZE AT!!1

BUT, ON THE OHTRE HDAND TOO PLAY DEVILS ACVODATE'S FOR A MONEMT, ,

ASLO MITE I SUMBIT THTA DO TOO HIGER TRAPSMORTAPION COTST'S IN TH MEMOTAIN'S, THE ETXRA QATAR MITE IN FCAT BE GOING TWARD'S ENERGY COST'S?

I SERATINLY DO THNIK ETHER WAY TAHT EVERY THIGN SHOLD COT'S THE SMAE EVERY WERE NO MATER IF IT IS IN THE MOTAN'S OR IN A VALLELLY'S

THTA IS A PONT NO BODY'S GONIG TO AGRUE WTIH

BLESINGS

Dr M A CARNARVORO

•   Feb 19, 2009

"" MR IDOT "" IF U WLIL PLESE REFFRER TO THE ABOV CMOMMENT U WLIL NTOE THAT I ESENTALILY COVRED ALL OF THSOE PONTS IN THE ABOV COMMNET

PREHAPS U WILL FIDN THTA U HALF "" MROE TMIE "" "" FOR IDOT'S OR NO "" IF U DON'T NAT PSOST REDNUDNANT PSOT'S ON THSI BRORAD, ,

I WLIL THNAK U TO BE MROE CONSCENTOUS IN THE FUTRUE

WITH BETS REGRAD'S,

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• St
      Feb 22, 2009

yeah, I know what you went through, I hate it when the people behind the counter force you to wait, in my case they came out and sat on me. Dude, get real! No one made you late but you, I would bet you were dumb enough to tell your boss that lame story when you came in and probably used it as an excuse to not work that day as you were so upset about the donut episode. I think you should just stuff that stale donut in your mouth because no one gives a rat's butt about your stupid experience.

• Ed
      Feb 28, 2009

I NEED TO KNOW WHY YOU DO NOT MAKE THE ORIGANAL DUNKIN DONUT ANYMORE. AND ALSO WHAT HAPPEN TO THE COCONUT DONUT.THEY ARE A FAVORITE OF ALOT OF YOUR CUSTOMERS. YOU HAVE GOOD COFFEE BUT I WILL NOT BUY ANYMORE DONUTS. PLEASE DONOT SUBSTITUTE QUALITY FOR QUANTITY.

• Ke
      May 31, 2009

they over charged me too but I was told too bad its an extra $.90 for ICE in my coffee what's going on???

• Du
      Jun 23, 2009

I agree, recently I patronized a dunkin Donuts in Chicago at 5000 W
    Irving park, during a severe rainstorm.
    I was forced to pick out the cleanest of three dirty tables to seat myself after ordering a cup of lukewarm coffee.
    The manager, an ogrelike woman, shrieked at me for putting my
    wet umbrella on the seat next to me.
    "Someone will get wet when they sit there"
    This stunned me, since I was the only customer and considering the
    filthy state of the chairs and tables, a soggy umbrella might help
    to start the cleansing process.
    This manager, Theresa, really is over the top..

Jul 17, 2009

The store Manager doesn't have a clue how to run and schedule the right amount of people for the peak times of business

• Dl
      Jul 17, 2009

Maybe he does know how to schedule enough people but is unable to since he is short staffed. Did you think of that?

• He
    Dunkin Donuts - workers
    dunkin donuts
    Railroad street
    St Jonhsbury
    Vermont

To whom it may concern,

I'm not sure who this should go to. Whoever you have for a store manager running your dunkin donuts in st. Jonhsbury, you need to do something seriously about how he/she runs it. I always thought it was the girl that I see there all the time. I believe her name is jean, I always thought she was the manager running it, but I found out she was only the assistant manager. She told me its a tom cole that runs it. When I go in they only manager I have ever seen behind the counter working is jean. I have never seen him behind the counter. Half the time the workers dont know where he is. They say that he is either not in at the time or i'm not sure where he is. He needs to schedule more people on friday mornings and saturday mornings.
    Jean seems to have a good head on her shoulders, I have seen her working at family dollar before and she seems to know what she is doing for you guys.

• Em
      Aug 02, 2009
    Dunkin Donuts - supply
    Dolson Avenue
    Middletown
    New York

If you are ever in Middletown, NY and are in the mood for coffee and just happen to stop at the Dunkin Donuts on Dolson Avenue make sure you bring your own skim milk, whip cream, straw, and have exact change, because you never know what they will be out of that day. Make sure you speak very slowly because it's almost a guarantee they will get your order wrong.

I started going to a gym in the same parking lot that Dunkin Donuts is in and for two weeks I was getting coffee there. Almost every day they are out of something and today they are out of straws and can't give back change.

I say Dunkin Do not.

• Am
      Aug 25, 2009
    Dunkin Donuts - coupon
    Port Jervis
    New York

I went in to dunkin donuts on a tuesday morning august 25th 2017. I went in with a coupon that said buy a medium or large beverage at regular price and get an egg sandwich (english muffin) for .99 the guy and many of the other e mployees can't speak english and you have difficulty understanding them only gave me money off on the coffee and charged me full price on the sandwich. I tried to explain to him it was for a regular price coffee and .99 egg sandwich and he kept telling me it was only a coffee coupon. How do i get in touch with the main office because trying to talk to them is frustrating since they speak english very poorly.

• Ha
      Aug 26, 2009
    Dunkin Donuts - manager
    Dunkin Donuts

My manager yelled at me in front of everyone today...I was stocking the cups when she came around the corner and seen a customer standing there, she asked him if he was waited on? He said no jokingly and said he has been there for about 3 days, then he said that he just got there, the first time she yelled at me for not waiting on him, i told her that I just sat on the floor to straighten up where the cups belong, then I got up and went to lobby to wipe off the tables when I got back behind the counter she yelled at me again in front of everyone instead of going in the back or office. I voluntered to work today because one of my co-workers is sick... I bust my butt everyday that I work, work extra shifts, porter, finish the donuts, anything I can to help out...what should I do?????

• Me
      Aug 26, 2009

Well it depends on how long you've been working there?! Like if its been a while then I would say maybe try and have a sit-down with your manager, i f you feel comfortable doing that . Or maybe see if you can be transferred to a different location. Or just ignore it and continue doing work. That's probably the best choice, just remember next time to keep an eye out for the customers so this doesn't happen again. It really depends on you though.

• Sm
      Nov 30, 2009
    Dunkin Donuts - have no clue what customer service means
    dunkindonuts.com

This morning like every morning I was on my way to Dunkin Donuts to get my coffee usually I get a med the same way all the time I live in a fairly small are so u get to know everyone. This particular gentlemen has no clue how or what customer service means. My order is wrong at leat 7 out of 10 times, why I keep punishing myself by going there, who knows they are so inconsistant there that there is a possibility that my coffee won't taste like ta and my pastery won't have clumps of sprinkles or a hunk of butter.. This morning I decided I needed an ex large coffee I had to wrk early this morning, I wanted a toasted pastery and I knew I needed to be very clear about what I wanted because they have on more then one occasion messed up my order. So I began my drive thru experience by waiting for about 6 min while the person infront of me dealt with his order, then another 6 while i waited for him to catch up with what ever he may have been doing. I ordered and made it clear that I wanted the pastery toasted and lightly buttered. If I didn't I would have had fresh dough and a clump of butter. He then said you said toasted twice there's no need for the attitude, now this isn't my first run in with this guy so at this point i was now taking it personal, I asked him to get the manager and i pulled up to the window, I saw him go into the back and came out to me and told me the manager was not there so I said ok then give me your store number and you name and the managers name. He leaves and comes back and said well mam were not allowed to give out the managers store number, now for a minute I thought wow is this guy serious, anyone who has worked in retail or has ever made a complaint knows that the store number is usually printed out on the receipt. I said now why would I want the managers personal phone number, so he handed me a peice of paper with the stores phone number on it and the managers name and his name. I just took the paper and said I'd like a printed receipt I knew then i was dealing with someone who really didn't have all his lights on upstairs. So needless to say I will No longer go to this Dunkin Donuts I would rather go to Mcdonalds wich is a bit out of my way where my experience has been wonderful every time. sincerley sick of have my order wrong.

• Wo
      Dec 07, 2009
    Dunkin Donuts - long wait
    Dunkin Donuts

I went to the Dunkin Donuts franchise in North Stonington, CT. as I do every morning. It took 6 minutes for the person at the drive thru to acknowledge me. Then another 8 minutes to get served.

I have switched to a different coffee shop which is farther from my home, and still saving time. I just wanted you to know. You may want to send one of your QC people to investigate this store. I have been a costumer of Dunkin Donuts for over 31 years, and hate to change my buying habits, but the service is a large part of any businesses re pore. Please contact me, and inform me of any actions taken.

• Br
      Dec 10, 2009
    Dunkin Donuts - quality
    Delaware

Since the dunkin donuts franchised these stores, where's the donuts? Not only are they stale, but don't have any on the shelf more then half the time. Unless you get lucky and they have a tray of assorted, but only alah knows when they were made

Jan 13, 2010
    Dunkin Donuts - never any decaf at store.
    store number 340 339
    Westmont Downers Grove
    Illinois
    Phone: [protected]

My daughters day care center is next to a Dunkin Donuts so it is convenient for me to pop in and get my cup of Joe each morning. However the store on Ogden and Cass Ave does not serve decaf. I have spoken to the servers about this and apparently the owner does not order decaf and anymore and forbids his servers to make decaf. I have been going in for the last two weeks and each time I go in the story is always the same, the owner did not order any decaf so he couldn't make any. I have stopped going in and simply go to McDonalds where they don't seem to have the same problem...go figure.

• Pl
      Feb 08, 2010
    Dunkin Donuts - terrible place to eat at
    dunkindonuts.com

I visited your Dunkin Donut in Morrisville on Davis Drive past Satruday around 11:45 am. I ordered a couple of sandwiches and two cups of coffee. I found my coffee absolutely watered down to the point I had to throw away mine and my husband's cups. Another thing I dislike the most is that you can not add fixings yourself. They ask you and make your coffee inside adding creamer and sugar. Last time I was there they added too much creamer for my taste and I had to throw away that cup too. I don't know how long can I keep testing them. I rated your coffee very high at one time but I am not taking my chances with my mornign cup any more. It is not the same as before.

Mar 03, 2010
    Dunkin Donuts - disturbing experience
    Dunkin donuts
    3 post office sq.
    Boston
    Massachusetts

This particular DD has gotten beyond ridiculous every morning I attempt to speak to the ppl working behind the register they are all at times to busy to help me because they proceed to speak in their native tongue mind you I'm waiting to be served (very annoyed) today I went in the after noon for my usual med haz milk& 2 slpenda (OMG!) I couldn't believe my eyes a young woman on the register asked for my order proceeded to give it to me then a little toddler went running behind her (hard to believe but I kid you not I asked the girl "there's a little boy behind, she shook her head and said I'm more shocked then you maam' I was in shock couldn't even laugh at her remark because she was I think shocked as well so I aske this young girl is that your child? She said no I have no children.' I asked who's child she looked scared a bit like she couldn't say and said ma'am I'm sorry would you like any thing else with your coffee (I kid you not a little boy behind the register running up and down and a woman in a blue shirt who appeared as a shift leader just laughed as the boy ran around .. Ridiculous but like I said I kid you not I will never go back their again NEVER terrible just terrible place and it's a place for coffee not children so I'm returning to starbucks ...

• Fo
      Mar 07, 2010

wow you're a ###ing ###... i hope those people were rude to you because any one that talks like this should not only have people disrespect them but also should have scolding hot coffee thrown in there face.

• Ar
      Apr 07, 2010
    Dunkin Donuts - awful place to eat
    dunkindonuts.com

I'm really not sure why I go there, but today was my last straw in deciding I would never go again. For ages, I've been going for donuts, and have only had fresh ones about 1/4 of the time. Majority of the time, they are stale or are out of what I want. Second, I've been going for the delicious bagels, my mouth watering along the way, only to find out 3 times in one month that they are out of the bagel I want and do not replenish them. Waste of my time. Third, they have NEVER put enough cream cheese on the bagels for me. I get to the office, open my bagel and see just enough to cover half of it. So I started asking for extra cream cheese. Which was never a problem (on the days they actually had my bagel "in stock"). But today, for some odd reason, one particular lady thought "extra" meant "double" and wanted to charge me for two cream cheeses. I'm not spending $5 for a bagel and bad customer service. I left. Lastly, the ambiance is horrible. The color scheme is enough to drive one crazy. It's trashy and I feel like it's designed to eat and dash compared to it's counterpart, Panera's who has the best customer care, knows the regulars, relaxing & inviting atmosphere, and pre measures the cream cheese to fit their bagel sizes rather than having different individuals arbitrarily decide, and finally they allow you to pour and mix your own coffee condiments.

• Ku
      Apr 30, 2010
    Dunkin Donuts - this type of service can ruin a company's reputation
    dunkindonuts.com

I live in Farmington, NM and get my donuts here twice a week, but I think my business is going to Walmart. The reasons behind this is the service I get in the morning. I ask for something on the menu board and its out or the ladies say their out. Not only that they give me a dirty look and a unghhh. I dont thik this is very professional. I talk to freinds and other people in the community and they also dislike the service. Today a lady named marilyn just went to the back and started talking about the night before with another co-worker, I was left waiting for my order. this was at the store on 3030 E main Farmington, NM. Thanks to a younger female employee who came to and finish my order. This type of service can ruin a company's reputation. Especially if one person tells 10 people and the ten people tell 10 more. Pretty soon business goes down.

• Ne
      May 11, 2010
    Dunkin Donuts - unfair
    DUNKIN DONUTS
    New York

Id love to buy a yankees cap for 14.99 but they are only giving out coupons for cofffee wat about tea drinkers. Lets boycott dd till they change there policies and include tea in the promos

• Al
      Jun 10, 2010
    Dunkin Donuts - I tried the new cheese twist and to my dismay, I must say it was terrible
    dunkindonuts.com

I go to donkin donuts every morning to get my breakfast. This morning I tried the new cheese twist, and to my dismay I must say it was terrable I had to throw it out. It was like eating a big wad of dough. It did not taste of any cheese. I think you have to check your receipe, other wise they will not sell like you want them to, not at that price. I hope you will make some changes because this could be something that people will like for a light snack. Sorry for the bad review but that is how you improve something to make it better for your business. I am happy with your coffee & donuts so do the right thing.

Jun 28, 2010

HELLO MY NAME IS ANNELEE BULTES MY PHONE NUMBER IS [protected] MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [protected]@live.com. LAST YEAR I MADE A COMPLAINT REGARDING A MANAGER IN THE DUNKIN DONATS ON 63 BANK ST ON WATERBURY CT THE STORE NUMBER IS 307248 HER NAME IS MARIA. MY COMPLAINT WAS ABOUT THE WAY SHE TREATED ME AT THAT TIME WHEN I WENT TO THE STORE TO BUY A LOT OF ORDERS FOR MY CO-WORKERS SHE WAS COMPLAINT BECAUSE I WAS PAYING ALL THE ORDERS SEPARATE. I WENT ANOTHER DAY AND I WAS IN MY PHONE AND SHE START TALKING S... BECAUSE I WAS AT THE PHONE. TODAY JUNE 28 AT 11:02 AM I WENT TO THE STORE WITH SEVERAL ORDERS AGAIN BUT THIS TIME I WROTE THE ORDERS IN A PIECE OF PAPER AND SOPHIA R. WAS HELPING ME WITH EVERYTHING BUT AT THE TIME TO PAY MARIA THE MANAGER RING THE ORDERS SHE WAS READING THE ORDERS A LITTLE BIT LOUD SO I HEARD HER WHILE SHE WAS PLACING THEM IN THE REGISTER AND I HEARD WHEN SHE SAID SAUSAGE, EGG ON A CROSSAINT AND AFTER THAT SHE SAID THIS HEAT DOESNT LET ME THINK RIGHT. WHEN I WENT TO MY WORK I CHECKED THE ORDERS AND I FIND OUT THAT THEY PUT AN EGG ON A CROSSAINT ONLY AND ANOTHER CROSSAINT WITH SAUSAGE AND CHEESE PLUS I ASKED MARIA FOR A PAILN BAGEL WITH SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE AND THE BAGEL WASNT THERE. I WENT TO THE STORE TO CLAIM THE BAGEL AND MARIA SAID THAT I ASKED FOR THE EGG ON THE CROSSAINT BECAUSE SHE EAD IT IN THE PAPER THAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE IT TO A PLAIN BAGEL THAT I HAVE TO PAY AGAIN I SHOW SOPHIA THE RECEIPT BEFORE SHE SAID THAT SO WHEN SHE SAID THAT I TOOK THE CROSSAINT REALLY MAD AND LEFT SAYING THAT I DID KNOW WHAT THE PAPER SAID THE THING IS THAT MARIA TOOK THE PAPER I BROUGTH THERE SO I CANT NOT SHOW SHOPIA WHAT I ORDER I THINK SHE DID IT ON PURPOSE I KNOW BECAUSE I WORK NEXT TO DUNKIN DONUTS AND YOU KNOW WHAT I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT ABOUT THIS LADY SAYING THAT SHE IS SO RUDE AND CRUDE. I DONT KNOW WHY DO YOU HAVE PEOPLE THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO TREAT THE CUSTOMERS I WAS TALKING WITH MY CO-WORKER AND ONE OF OUR PATIENTS HEARD ME TALKING AND SHE SAID THAT YEAH THAT LADY IS RUDE SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE WHY THEY HAVE HER THERE. SO WE THE CUSTOMERS HAVE THE RITGH. YOU KNOW I LIKE THE COFFEE THERE PLUS THE COOLATTA BUT THAT LADY YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING WITH HER. MAYBE YOU LOST A LOT OF CUSTOMERS BECAUSE OF HER WHO KNOWS. YOU CAN CALL ME AT MY CELL. THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME

• My
      Jun 28, 2010

I feel your pain

• Du
      Jul 07, 2010
    Dunkin Donuts - order
    Denville
    New Jersey

I have been a customer for years and I still cannot understand why they make so many simple mistakes. I always order a medium decaf Lite and sweet. A large percentage of the time they get it wrong. I am at the point I need to watch what pot they pour the decaf from.

The last straw was I watched a young woman pour regular coffee instead of decaf, then told me she poured decaf and pushed the cup further to me while resting her hand on top of the register snapping here fingers waiting to be paid.

Where are these employees trained?

DD- Like the coffee, hate the service. Starbucks is overpriced but the never get the order wrong.