Dunkin Donuts / denied use of restroom
I arrived at said dunkin donuts at around 7:57. My sister and I went in to order coffee. Two other patrons were in the store waiting. One girls was behind counter, one on the floor sweeping. I decided to use the rest room while waiting to order. It was then I was told by the girl sweeping that someone was in the restroom and that when she exited it would not be available for use as they close it at 8:00. at first I didn't process the whole time issue. I asked to speak to a manager and inquire as to why at just 8:00 I as iwas n the store and ordering but now the bathroom was closed. The manager and franchisee came out . I proceeded to explain what I was told and also explained why I was inthe store. My son, a freshman at college in Manchester was taken to the hospital the night before. I drove up from New York early monday to be with him. He was released from the hospital and resting comfortably in h is dorm. I was now getting back on the road for a 5 hour trip home and wanted a cup of coffee and to use the restroom. He denied my request because he "has his reasons for closing the bathroom at 8:00." So at 8:01 I was back in my car, without cofee or using the restroom, looking for a starbucks!! What a way to treat a customer.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - Racial profiling at a place where you’re supposed to enjoy a cup of joe?...
- Dunkin' Brands - horrible service and horrible food!
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - every time go with son get a coolatta the machine is off for cleaning.
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behavior