Dunkin Donuts / scam and cheating!

Clinton, NJ, United States Review updated:
I went to dunkin donuts in clinton, nj and every time I go there the coffee is watered down and it taste like crap. I stopped going there and refuse to drink their coffee. I will drive out of my way to go to another one. But I'm a senior citizen and don't get out much if you could fix the problem there then I would be happy to drink there. But as is now I refuse to go there and they lost a good customer.

Comments

Ha
  5th of Jul, 2007
Today, I was using a 99 cent coupon for a medium ice coffee and the employee mistakingly gave me a small one. When I pointed this out, another employee took the small iced coffee, poured it into a medium cup with ice (enough ice so the medium cup was now full) and handed me the "medium" iced coffee. I looked at him incredulously (as did the others in line) and asked "That's it? Doesn't a medium iced coffee have more coffee than a small iced coffee?" No, he told me, they have the same amount of coffee.

I've been suspicious for a long time that I was being cheated by the amount of ice you put into the cups, but now I have proof. The only difference between a small, medium, and large iced coffee is the amount of ice! That's quite expensive ice I'm paying for when I get a large.

For now on, I'm buying a small iced coffee and asking for an empty large cup. I'll make the transfer myself and then ask for extra ice.
Al
  10th of Nov, 2007
I work at Dunkin Donuts, there are many employees I have run into that do stuff like that... but the majority of employees like myself fill the cup half way with ice and then the rest with coffee. This was a medium has more coffee than a small... I'm sorry someone ruined your opinions of us workers.
Il
  10th of Nov, 2007
Dunkin donuts coffee coming soon to grocery stores near you! Get it!
Ma
  29th of Jun, 2008
I go to Dunkin Donuts on the corner of Brick Blvd. & Beaverson Blvd., in Brick, N.J., you are running a promotion(Peeland Play). Why are you running promotions if your company will not honor the coupons ? I buy coffee, donuts, sandwiches, etc. every day and I save the Peel and Play Coupons and when I go to cash one in the girls will not accept them. They say that the manager won't let them take them. What is going on ? I was there yesterday and got a coupon for a free Iced Coffee or Iced Tea with the purchase of a Flatbread Sandwich. Well when I went there today and purchased a Flatbread Sandwich the girl refused to give me the free Iced Coffee. She would not accept the coupon I told her that I got it there the day before but she refused to listen and charged me for the coffee anyway. All the customers on line were trying to reason with her and trying to tell her that the store should not be giving out coupons that they are not going to honor but she absolutely refused to listen to anyone. They were all saying that they were not going to come back there anymore if they are not going to honor the promotions but I thought I would just write you and see what you can make out of this. I would appreciate someone getting back to me and letting me know what is going on. Thanks.
Be
  21st of Jul, 2008
On my way to work I stop at the same dunkin donuts to purchase breakfast it is the closest one to my job, and it has never failed ever time I go my order is messed up. Now, I dont know what the problem is but it sure does not take a rocket scientist to carry out a order If I ask for a coffee with cream and splenda, I get a coffee black, if I ask for a tea black with spenda i get a tea with milk, if I asked for a bagel toasted both side, I get a bagel sliced not toasted and butter, what do i have to do to get a order that is currect because I am getting sick and tired of arguring about food that I don't order.

Dunkin Donuts
Whalley Ave, New Haven, CT
Ra
  7th of Nov, 2008
I also have had bad experiences with the dunkin donut company.I recently bought one dozen chocolate glaze mixed with powdered and they were as hard as a brick.When I sent out an email about the complaint the very next day the store manager contacted me.He told me how sorry he was and that to keep me as a customer he would send me a email receipt to recieve a free dozen donuts and to get my money back on the first order. Needless to say that hasn't happened guess there not only bad business people but liars as well.
An
  17th of Dec, 2008
I'm a worker at Dunkin' Donuts and usually when the coffee tastes watered down its because new coffee was new brewed. New coffee should be ground and brewed every 18 minutes or when the pot is empty. I suggest that you tell the manager your coffee tastes watery and you want it replaced with a better one since you paid for it. Do not leave unless you are satisfied with what you paid for. When customers complain to me that something doesn't taste right I always replace it. Don't be afraid to ask. It's our job to make the customers happy and they are our number one priority. I hope your coffee tastes better next time!
Th
  19th of Dec, 2008
That's bull. A medium iced coffee literally has the same amount of coffee as a medium hot coffee. I know. I decided to be nosey one day while bored at work (obviously, Dunkin Donuts). The only difference is how the coffee is brewed and that ice is added. A medium definitely has more coffee than a small. Otherwise, it's still a small.
Za
  10th of Mar, 2011
I ordered 2 coffes and i give the manager 2 coupons, the coupon i bought from DD of free md size coffe with that coupons. After i give him the coupon he said it been used but never used the coupon then he was so rude to me. I told him if it was use then i wouldn't have it because you guys would take it from me.then he gave me that look and said i'm not taking that coupon. And the coffee tasted like hot water.

Store # 331882