Dunkin Donuts / bad coffee experience

I stopped at Dunkin Donuts in Westborough (near TJ Maxx and Job Lot) this morning and got a medium regular coffee and a blueberry muffin. The service here is usually great but today but today I have a bad experience. The coffee tasted different than before and I have developed a bad stomach pain. The lady that served me said that the person opening the shop hadn't show up. i don't like to complain and I was going to just forget the incident until I developed this stomach pain. I feel that I must at least inform you and maybe prevent some other customers from getting sick. I poured coffee out before I got the stomach pain but I went back and got the empty cup and it's here at my desk as evidence. I would appreciate your response and your attention to this matter. It's probably a one-time incident that, hopefully will never occur again. I will be very cautious if and when I visit this location again.

Comments

• Po
      18th of May, 2011

It may have only been you that became sick by the coffee, but merely posting on here will not help you at all. You need to contact their location.