Dunkin Donuts / store coupon was not accepted
I’m inquiring about an incident at Dunkin Donuts on February 17, 2009 at 250 Broadway, NYC location. I had a Dunkins Donuts coupon for a “FREE medium Dunkaccino”. When I handed the coupon to the cashier, he said, I had to make a purchase in order to use coupon. I told him that coupon indicates “no purchase necessary”. He replied “this is our store rule”. I just left the store without saying another word to avoid any further conflict. The coupon doesn’t say “store policy rules vary by location”.
I am very disappointed about this issue for the simple reason that on the coupon it clearly states no purchase necessary only. I don’t see why I should be given a hard time for a free drink per my coupon. You should have some type of announcement placed against the wall for customers to view regarding store or coupon policy’s perhaps that would be helpful.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - turkey sausage egg wrap
- Dunkin' Brands - support line
- Dunkin' Donuts - food
- Dunkin' Brands - the manager at dunkin donuts
- Dunkin' Brands - employee abuse