Dunkin Donuts / rude/disrespectful employees

1 274 East 149th StreetBronx, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718 292-1478

On the Afternoon of 9/22/08 approximately 1:00pm I took a walk to dunkin donuts on 149th Street close to Morris Avenue.

As I walked through the door through the door their was a very foul Stench of Fesses. I said to the employee NameD MONOARA the Place smelled and she turned to me and Said
"THE SMELL CAME IN THE DOOR WHEN I DID!!"

MIND YOU I WAS NOT TRY TO BE FUNNY IT REALLY DID AND MANY OTHER CUSTOMERS AGREED WITH ME.

THE MANAGER OF THE STORE WAS RIGHT THERE AND DID NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO CORRECT THIS WOMEN, APOLOGIZE FOR THE RUDE COMMENT AND TOTALLY DISREGUARDED HOW DISRESPECTFUL IT WAS.
I AM QUITE UPSET ABOUT THAT I HAVE NEVER SMELL A DAY IN MY 35 YEARS.

I HAVE NOTICED THAT MOST OF THESE ESTABLISHMENT ARE BEING RAN BY PEOPLE OF INDIAN DESCENT AND THEY ARE NOT FRIENDLY TO THE AFRICAN AMERCIAN COMMUNITY. THIS I MY SECOND ENCOUNTER LIKE THIS AND I WILL NOT LET IT CONTINUE WITH OUT SAYING THAT.

149TH STREET DUNKIN DONUTS I AM ASHAMED OF YOU!!!

IS IT JUST BECAUSE YOUR IN THE BRONX AND DON'T THINK WE DESERVE THE CORRECT TREATMENT OR IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK?

THAT WE CAN BE SPOKE TO IN ANY WAY AND IF SOMETHING ESCALTES WE WIND UP HANDCUFF!

WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON EMPLOYEES CUSTOMER DISCIPLINE?

FYI

MONIQUE ROBINSON
PROGRAM COORDINATOR
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
SoBRO

Comments

• Of
      30th of Jan, 2011

I agree with you. Today i went to a dunkin donuts in linden NJ and let me just say the service was abousolutly TERRIBLE. I can also tell they were just focused on me giving them my money. and when they gave me my change they practically shoved it in my hand! i also think it is rude how the employees talk in their own language because it was pretty ovious they were talking about me. someone should really do something about this for gods sake!