Dunkin Donuts / lack of product
We went through the drive-through to order some donuts. The worker said they had none at all. We asked for munchkins and again were told that they had none at all. So we had to make do with muffins, which was NOT what we wanted at the time but... So at the window, the worker explainded that due to fuel costs, they were only doing one delivery a day and that it has been an ongoing problem because they were running out of donuts every day. This also blew a big hole in the theory/notion that the donuts are actually baked on site. As if they haven't already passed on the rising cost of fuel to the consumers. Give me a break.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - every time go with son get a coolatta the machine is off for cleaning.
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behavior
- Dunkin' Brands - highland ny dunkin donuts.. I was there with my family and there is no restroom
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service