Dunkin' Brands / unethical behavior, overworking disabled employees, giving wrong information on what to do

United States Review updated:

Hello, I work at 2 Dunkin Donuts in Keene, NH (not at the same time, one then the other) and there is all sorts of wrong going on within them both which are both (along with another 2 or 3) owned by the same franchisee. Inventory is never kept up, even when the full orders are placed, behind the counters unless I am there get absolutely filthy and unsanitary, most certainly not "B rating" for the health board, the managers and assistant managers along with some of the employees that have worked there for years tell other employees to do things that are strictly against code, there is a lot of personal harassment and digging in purses, stalking, getting loud and yelling at coworkers in front of other employees. I worked at at mall Burger King years ago, with all the oil and more disgusting/dangerous crap around and it was still a safer, cleaner and more comfortable environment. I have warned the other employees of my PTSD and claustrophobia yet still my [censor] has been grabbed multiple times, I still get cornered and yelled at by another couple employees one at one and the other at the other. Pretty sure the two are related and one of the is sleeping with/related to the franchise owner or family member of. Also fairly certain some of the customers have noticed the treatments as well for they've tried to console me and/or basically tell me to disregard what said employee was telling me. There are many equipment pieces broken or barely working. Not all fault is on the manager staff/co workers but a lot is on select individuals.

• Updated by Kirstin Underscoremakeke, Jan 10, 2018

Pretty sure there's another employee trying to get me fired now or lead me to get myself fired because of my anxiety. I'm pretty sure a psychiatric evaluation is needed before hiring managers. I also understand "the customer is 'always' right, " but this is America and Muslim is (basically) Islam, and a religion. I won't go into detail and much is on the customer on this one, I also don't like Starbucks nor am Islamic but that's not good conversation to have so loud. More horror stories. Kind of thinking about (if anyone is reading this, customer or employee) making this a thread. People just add their horror stories here because I really feel like there are a lot of them.

Kirst

• Updated by Kirstin Underscoremakeke, Jan 10, 2018

On the plus side, it's cleaner!

• Updated by Kirstin Underscoremakeke, Jan 10, 2018

Reading other posts I'm pretty sure of the trying to find reasons to fire me. Too funny. I've heard the rumors and now I'm seeing it first hand. Also pretty sure someone near or is/part of the portion owner's family has read this. I dont usually notice big things but subtle. Other than the treatments, faulty equipment and occasional uncleanliness I enjoy working there and with the customers. I hope the menu changes tame some of the demons so to speak.

Kirst

• Updated by Kirstin Underscoremakeke, Jan 19, 2018

FYI, I don't discuss, but I'm not really hiding neither,

• Updated by Kirstin Underscoremakeke, Jan 21, 2018

Only it's a belief of many people, not an actual person or thing and lacks the ability to fall, glide, slide, or anything and the bad that happens from Islam is not Islam's fault but the bad people who follow Islam just as there are bad people who follow other religions as well.

• Updated by Kirstin Underscoremakeke, Jan 21, 2018

Just FYI, all my major injuries and mental hangups came from only one of the car wrecks, the 2004 one, which happened on my way to swearing in to protect your dumb a...sses. With the lack of training I had because of the time I got the job I do well thank you very much. I also have a college education and family experience in business. I've also heard rumors from family members who had also worked at dunkin donuts in massachusetts about mistreatments and filth so it's not only in New Hampshire. Do some research.

Ki