Dungcoivb. Googlepages.com / Yahoo Messenger / My Email id is been misused!

1 India Review updated:

Hi my name is Mohamed Haneef from Bangalore, I am working for a Magazine as Reporter I have a complaint against with my mail id... For the last 2 days... When i logging in my yahoo messenger... Am getting... http://dungcoivb.googlepages.com/fun.exe... When am chatting. I use to get this... Error... Homepage... I am unable to rectify. From my id... with this email id... I have lot of commitments so i cant change my id... Anyone suggest what to do.

Comments

• Pr
      20th of Nov, 2007

Me too facing same problem about the dungcoi_vb . He belongs to Vietnam aged 17yrs. I saw in his profile. How to remove from our computer even ignored he entering.

• Pr
      20th of Nov, 2007

When I logging in my yahoo messenger... Am getting... http://dungcoivb.googlepages.com/fun.exe... When am chatting. I use to get this... Error... Homepage... I am unable to rectify. From my id... with this email id...

• Su
      26th of Jan, 2008

nothing

• Bh
      2nd of Feb, 2008

dungcoivb.googlepages.com/Fun.exe it eror i see my pc plese solvel

27th of May, 2008

i have the same complaint . this guy is from vietnam, i was infected with a leter version of the virus or worm or what so ever. when i try to enter in to this " complaintboard" page, my system will get restarted. for everyones information, the anti virus software "panda" is a solution for this worm. but u wont be ab;e to download it from net because if u are infected the duncoi will restart ur computer if u try to download. is there a way to get rid of this guy or is possible to take some legal action against this guy? expecting some reply...