Dune Shoes / refund

1 70 Grifon RoadUnited Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01375 480100

I purchased a pair of Dune boots and never on this earth would anyone be able to actually get their foot into the shoe part as the seam across the foot is too tight, they've refunded my money but not the cost of returns at £8 i never get a reply from my e-mails only an 'automated response' because of their poor manufacturing i sholuld be entitled to my out of pocket costs to return!

Comments

• Sh
      3rd of Dec, 2010

I am having the same problem with Dune at the moment. I returned a pair of faulty polar boots to Dune nearly 2 weeks ago, I still haven't been refunded or received a refund for the postage I paid. I have had terrible problems trying to contact customer services, and when they called me they have been very rude and not provided me with any information. I have now contacted trading standards and watchdog about my complaint, which has at least meant Dune have responded to one of my phone calls. I strongly suggest you try contacting watchdog and trading standards/consumer direct to. Hope you get your postage refunded soon!

• Al
      9th of Mar, 2011
    Dune Shoes - No refund
    Dune Shoes

I purchased a pair of Dune boots and never on this earth would anyone be able to actually get their foot into the shoe part as the seam across the foot is too tight, they’ve refunded my money but not the cost of returns at £8 i never get a reply from my e-mails only an ‘automated response’ because of their poor manufacturing i sholuld be entitled to my out of pocket costs to return!

31st of Dec, 2011

I bought a pair of Bansky wedge shoes and matching bag. I was walking donw the stairs at home to show it off to my beau and the shoe base came away from the top part of the shoe, sounds like a bad movie. I called the head office who suggested I take the shoe to the store I purchased it from. The shop manager is willing to refund for the faulty shoe and has suggested that I can only get an exchange for the bag as a good will gesture. I have no confidence in the product and see it as cheap products with an exhorbitant price tag. I am persuing my complaint, but have lost confidence in the store and product including after sale service .