Duke Power

Posted:

Finish your work!

I have Duke power service at 4529 Walkermill Rd Sophia, NC 27350. My name is Jimmy, I have a joing lot next to me, the address there is 4517walkermill Rd Sophia,nc 27350. The power there is in Gary name. In 2005 the tree company sent someone out to my home and asked if they could cut a ceder tree that was growing into the power lines. I gave them the right to cut the ceder tree down. They did cut ceder tree down. They also cut the sides of two other trees. They cut the sides that are facing the power lines. The two trees where not growing into power lines and I don't think they would have ever grown into power lines. One of the trees is now dead and needs to be cut down. I want to know if Duke power would come out and finish cutting the tree down and plant another tree at no cost to me. My ph# has been changed to 498- 2sss Please let me know.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

A  22nd of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I HAD A LETTER SENT OUT TO ME, ALL MY MAIL IS FORWARD TO MY WORK ADDRESS OUT OF TOWN AND dUKE POWER CLAIMS THEY FOUND MY METER NOT WORKING AND OR SHOWING POWER USAGE, HOW EVER THEY SEND ME BILLS SAYING THE POWER I USED AND I PAID THEM, NOW THEY ARE ASKING FOR MORE MONEY SAYING I NEVER WAS CHARGED RIGHT AND MY BILL WAS BASED ON LAST YEARS hummm IS THIS A SCAM? I CALLED AND COMPLAINED AND I HAD TO TWICE .
buT WHEN I CALL IT DID NOT SOUND LIKE DUKE POWER EMPLOYEES, IS THIS A NEW SCAM? TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF ME, THE INSPECTOR WHO EVER THAT WAS IS THE ONE SAYING THE METER DID NOT OWORK HUMMMM SOUNDS KINDA FUNNY TO ME WHEN I ASKED WHO IT WAS THEY SAID NO I WILL NOT TELL YOU.
WHO HE WAS, I WAS WANTING TO KNOW IS THIS PERSON TELLING THE TRUTH? BEAWARE IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU, AND YOU ASK WHO IT WAS SAYING THE METER DID NOT WORK NO MORE.
AND THEY IN RETURN SAY NO I WILL NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING.HUMMMMMMMMMMMM WHATS GOING ON HERE FOLKS IS THIS A SCAM/ LET US ALL KNOW. IT JUST SOUNDS NOT SO RIGHT PERSON ON THE PHONE HAS BEEN THE SAME ONE BOTH TIMES AND I ASKED TO SPEAK TO THE SUPERVISER AND IM NOT SO SURE THIS IS REALLY DUKE POWER...
KIND REGARDS..
N  8th of Feb, 2010 by    +1 Votes
thank you lord.. i am thankfull, though i have nothing. please let other people know how wonderful your love is. amen

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree