Duke Equity / No accountability for money invested, and unable to contact.

1 Beverly Hills, CA, United States Review updated:

I and several investors have given Stanton Dodson (president of Duke Equity Partners) hundreds of thousands of dollars. Stanton Dodson has been unreachable by phone, mail, and or email. We have been in said investment for approximately 3 years without a statement, dividend, or valuation of our funds invested. The investment was supposedly used for the acquisitiion of a company called Autoline located in India. After the company went public the stock soared and we were left with nothing. Stanton Dodson and Gopal Patwarden were on the board of said company and have recently announced their exit while continuing the liquidation of all of the stock they bought with our money.

Comments

• Au
      28th of Apr, 2010

Have you heard from these guys yet? I feel we may be in the same position as you.

• In
      18th of Sep, 2010

Hi,

Are they still cheating on peoples or they recovered?

Regards
    Avin

• Ra
      28th of Oct, 2010

Utter Rubbish from all of you !

• Ra
      19th of Dec, 2010

RE: RARE - Obviously you haven't been scammed yet or you are in on it. Either way, your opinion is utter rubbish.

2nd of May, 2011

I personally know Stanton Dodson, he is a con artist and cannot be trusted. Under no circumstances should he be trusted to invest money with. If his investments are so great ask him how much money he invests himself and I can assure you zero. All he does is suck people invest in his various ventures and spends hard earned money. He is fat and ugly and has a sl$t of a girlfriend that is half his age that uses him and spends the money you invest. Bottom line don't invest and do your own thing. I lost over 100k and hopefully you read this post.

Mark

• De
      19th of May, 2011

I also personally know Stanton Dodson and can say that he is in SERIOUS debt to the Internal Revenue Servie. His debt also includes credit cards. Mr. Dodson does NOT run companies over seas. He takes people money with his charm and ### stories and then does NOTHING. You will NEVER see your money AGAIN. He does not return emails or phone calls. The woman he has working for him is a complete IDIOT! She's his sister in law and has NO EDUCATION in finance or business. This is all a scam company. PLEASE BE WARN DO NOT INVEST IN DUKE ECOGREEN! THEY ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF SALES FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT INTERSTED IN YOU AND MAKING YOU MONEY!

• Ne
      4th of Jun, 2011

Knew him a long time ago. Seems he has not changed at all. I am truly disappointed to see that he is still up to his old tricks. I am also disappointed that he still gets away with it.

• Co
      15th of Jul, 2011

Looking for people to join our lawsuit. If you have given money to Duke Equity and not recovered all of your funds, then please contact us. Stanton Dodson is without a doubt going to prison time when we are done.

• Ri
      17th of Aug, 2011

How do I find out more information about how Stanton operates and/or join legal proceedings?

• Kk
      12th of Nov, 2011

• Kk
      12th of Nov, 2011

Go and catch the biggest mastermind behind this whole game...the ### HOLE Mr Gopal Patwardhan in India. He is still sucking the blood of many in INDIA...Go and catch him at
    214, 5th floor,
    Surya Plaza, Navipeth,
    LBS Road, Pune -411032

• In
      6th of Dec, 2011

I've dealt with Gopal Patwardhan on several occasions and can objectively say that he has been straight and ethical throughout. As investors, we were well served by his organization. I know that in India, those who succeed have many allies and a few enemies. That's just the way it goes. Gopal has managed to build a successful investment firm in India through strategic acquisitions and turnarounds, and I am confident that if anyone were to contact any of Duke's portfolio companies, he/she would hear positive reviews.
    As for Mr. Dodson, I've never dealt with him and have no opinion.

• Stanton Dodson & Duke Entities : SEC INVESTIGATION
    Security Exchange Commission
    Martin J. Murphy, Associate Regional Director
    5670 Wilshire Boulevard 11 Floor
    Los Angeles, California 40036-364
    Telephone: (323) 965-3998
    Email (Attn: Martin Murphy) : [protected]@sec.gov

Houston Texas Courthouse News (TX), May 25, 2011 :
    "... Stanton Dodson... running a Ponzi scam under the name of Duke Special Opportunities Fund and other Duke entities..."

Link : http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/05/25/New_Complaints.htm

Telephone: (323) 965-3998
    Email - Attn: Martin Murphy: [protected]@sec.gov

• Du
      25th of Mar, 2012

I agree that GP is ripping innocent investors as well as factory owners, suppliers, bankers, apart. Please name a company presently owned by him that is doing well. He just buys out a company with others or sometimes the original promoters money n bleeds it to death !!!
    Beware of him...

• To
      6th of Feb, 2014

I wish you guys invested in my Dolphin Venture Fund.
    At least you could get a hold of me.
    I have learned to invest in ventures that I can monitor closely, otherwise I stick to public stocks, etc.
    Next time, I would stick with venture funds and have agreement to be able to talk to portfolio company management.
    Never invest in a one man show. You will lose, especially if he or she flies the coup.
    What gets me upset is that these con artists get the money from investors and scam them, while I struggle to find good investors and have deals that work.
    I wish you the best. It is too bad your funds were lost.

• Al
      12th of Feb, 2015

This guy is something else. He never returns calls and if he does he always has some BS story to keep you excited. Stanton said before I invested that these posts were from a disgruntled employee. Right. Where is my money Stanton Dodson???? Stop tweeting and start paying! I am amazed at how he continues to get away with pulling this crap on people. #STANTONDODSONISALIAR #NOWYOUSEEITNOWYOUDONT