Duke Energy / power
On Saturday October 28th, our 3 phase power went out in our restaurant right at dinner time on Homecoming Football Weekend at UNC Chapel Hill.
We had to close immediately because 3 phase runs all of our bigger kitchen equipment and half the lights in the restaurant were also out.
We had a large amount of reservations and we were packed at the time the power went out because it was after the football game. We couldn't reopen that night because the power was not restored until after midnight.
We lost approximately $5000 due to this. I would like to file and official claim with your insurance company.
More Duke Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Progress Energy - terrible customer service 
- Duke Energy - reconnection times 
- Progress Energy - high bill and excessive fees 
- Progress Energy - additional deposits 
- Duke Energy - power pole price to move 
- Duke Energy - power outage
- Duke Energy - unethical behaviour 
- Duke Energy - billing charges from previous billing
- Duke Energy Corporation - business disruption, property damage
- Duke Energy - no power