Ducat India / Fake/Fraud Institute: Ducat

1 India Review updated:

I am a web designer and wanted to upgrade myself in this profession. So, I thought lets join some institute to make myself perfect in programming and I come to know about Ducat from Internet that teaches PHP very well.

I took the admission and paid whole fee. Everything was according to plan. My classes were going on. One day, I come to know that my faculty has resigned. I say its okay….. I will get another faculty and yeah I got a new one.

My course started from the scratch. And, I did finish some course and come to know that this faculty has also left the DUCAT.

I went to the Management and ask what is going on and they said they are arranging a new faculty. I didn’t know about the future and lastly my FIFTH faculty also left the institute (When I wrote this article). I have faced many problems in this institute you can’t imagine how mean this DUCAT institute is.

Here are some issues that I have faced here:

Faculties are used to leave. I had to face 6 faculties during my PHP course.
Proper room was not provided to me. I was the only student in my batch so they used to shift me in the Lab.
I was given only about 3.30 hours class in the weekend however it should be 7.00 hours class in the weekends as told me at the time of admission.
I was stunned when I went to complain lastly. I come to know that I used to absent in the class mostly on Saturdays. I said I stay so far that’s why I used to call Faculty to ask whether he is coming or not and in reply I used to get that I have to work and I will reach late so I won’t be able to take your class. And when I asked this thing then that person called the resigned faculty and the faculty said I used to present in the institute on weekends and you missed the classes. Again, I was so shocked. How can they do like this. Everyone was against me just because I didn’t want to continue my course and I asked to return my money.

I request you all please don’t join this fake institute and please do not recommend DUCAT to anyone in future.

Comments

• Ka
      1st of Dec, 2013

true

• Ka
      1st of Dec, 2013

I am agree with the above complaint

• Sh
      16th of Apr, 2016

rcently i have joined ducat noida and a lady named nisha from ducat noida contacted me and said that youll have to pay 16000 for the course and i agreed however after one month they didnt gave me complete study material saying that i have not full fee ie 16500. during my admission she told me to fill a form and sign it.. i did the same but the fee amount was entered by her of 16500. without my knowledge.. please do not waste ur time and money in ducat.. good luck