Dubizzle / cannot use our paid ads

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Dubizzle is asking for a new password, we follow the rules stated but it's not accepting the new password. Till now we cannot use our paid ads. Its almost 3 days now. Please kindly help us on this matter coz ads is important to our company.

To
Aug 3, 2015

Comments

15th of Aug, 2018
    Dubizzle Middle East - Motorcycle: KTM 1190R Adventure R
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

I placed an ad in the motorcycle Off-road and Adventure & Touring section. I paid for my ad to be featured for one month. Because it was duplicated it was deleted before the one month was over. Will I be reimbursed since my ad was not featured for the whole month as that is what I paid for?

15th of Aug, 2018
    Dubizzle Middle East - Chat Messages
    United Arab Emirates

Hi I keep receiving repeated chat messages but in fact there's no content. Can you please do something ASAP about this.
    Thanks

• Ay
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Dubizzle Middle East - My post is removed

Sir i have posted Ad in movers and Removals as a Dubai Shifting service for 10 days for 170 dirhams and it was posted for a while and has been removed. Kindly tell me what was the problem why is my post removed ot not seen. Hope for reply because we have trust in dubizzle..

• Mu
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Dubizzle Middle East - My ad to sell my car is not showing online

Hi

Yesterday morning i have placed and add to sell my car below is the receipt no. But i am not able to see my add either my friends cant find kindly look into the matter as I have already paid the fees and below is the payment receipt no.

Awaiting for your positive reply

Below is purchase receipt (ref# 2254436) -

Mustafa

• Mu
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Dubizzle Middle East - Advertisement featured for one week but not showing

I featured an advertisement which I posted in dubizzle for bedspace but it is not showing as featured catogory. Kindly advise
    Muhammed Shereef
    kpmshereef@gmail.com

• Sh
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Dubizzle Middle East - advertisement
    sharjah
    ch@hotmail.com

i have posted an add 30th 99 aed was charged but add was not appear i los my money without anything i call to ur call center but dint revwive poaitive response
    m loosing my trust on this website we canot approach easly in this site
    . mo one here to solve our prolms

• Df
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Dubizzle Middle East - i am complaint about regarding my add
    United Arab Emirates

i post on dubizzle rent room but i got wrong city my add please if you post right city which i want Abu Dhabi

reference no 2098313