Dubai Gate / AED 400 was collected from me

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I was asked to come to Millenium Hotel in Sharjah and call Miss Sana at +[protected] for a vacancy in a Japanese Construction Company posted at Gulf News Newspaper. So, I had come there and when I arrived at Millenium Hotel Miss Sana told me to go to Al Mawarid Building (2nd Floor). There I saw their Company Name "DUBAI GATE". I was then interviewed and asked for registration fee worth AED 400 and I was provided with a card with a reference no. They promised me that this fee will be refunded if I won't pass the interview which will be conducted after two days. After two days, I heard nothing so I decided to go to that place again to get my money. When I arrived there somebody had told me again that they need to have AED 500 from me for the company's confirmation for my job. I did not give them the money and I started to search online. Then I had discovered this FRAUD Agency! They had so many victims already... Innocent victims like me... People who will risk even there savings just to have a job promised by this FAKE Agency.. Please, whoever reads this, must be aware of this FAKE Agency, and I will never lose hope that someday somebody from UAE Government will take charge to sue them and all of their victims will get whatever they have taken from them..

Ap

Comments

11th of Apr, 2010
    Dubai Gate - Registration Fee 200 for Every Employee
    Dubai Gate Management Consultancy
    United Arab Emirates

This is Fake consultancy.

Don't go to their.

Please Take some step Close that consultancy.

27th of Feb, 2011
    Dubai Gate - Evils!

They are all Evils, Demons, mother ###ers, soon they will all go to hell! Its just a company collecting money from poor applicants desperate to get jobs and yet being fooled by this heartless and Godless people! They asked you for money as their registration fee to get you a job or employer but its all LIES! until you realized that you lost your money instantly! Why the country is keeping this kind of people or company!

27th of Feb, 2011

At first they will ask you to go to millenium hotel and call them, from there they ask you to go to al madina supermarket then ask you to call them again for every step you take until you finish your load ending up in a faraway building from millenium hotel to see those Demons in rm 210 carrefoure express building in front of golden crown!

• Pr
      10th of May, 2011
    Dubai Gate - Fake Company
    Dubai Gate
    United Arab Emirates

Fraud Company taking money from hapless job seekers without any fear of God. Curse them for generations.

• Pr
      10th of May, 2011

You had helped me by saving money.