Dubai First / unethical and threatening sms from recovery
I have a credit card with Dubai First, there are some payments due on the card, for the last 1 year or more i have been paying around 1500 to 1700 dirhams, now due to some financial issues i was not able to pay the amount as minimum payment, this issue is being addressed by the collection team and i am in contact with them.
Today morning i received an SMS from the recovery team stating that they are not able to contact me, this is a lie, i had a conversation with one of the team member who called me from number [protected], so i don't know how come they are mentioning that i am not traceable, further more, the SMS is also mentioning that they will send people from their associates in my home country to my house, which i don't understand why. this act i am considering as a direct threat, to harm my family members.
I don't think that the bank will go to an extent and send such threatening SMS messages to their clients.
More Dubai First Complaints & Reviews
- Dubai First - credit shield 
- Dubai First - harrasmment 
- Dubai First - credit card closing & charges 
- Dubai First - illegal use of my credit card 
- Dubai First - liability letter 
- Dubai First - useless insurance claims
- Dubai First - credit card fraud
- Dubai Firsti - credit card and collections department issue
- Dubai First - liability letter since 19th nov
- Dubai First - additional interest over my existing credit card during settlement