Dubai First / service

Abu djabi, United Arab Emirates

I am using dubai first credit card for past two months, I called enquired about statement and due amount and date to the customer service on 18th November, and they said they will statement to email and due amount and date they will send as sms if i activate sms alert, So I activated

I didnt receieve any email or sms so far so I was worried about my payment details, Today I contacted the customer service and I had very bad experience with cutomer service team, they said my due date is on december 4th, I asked why I didnt receieve any sms or email regarding this then they said bank sent statement already on November 12th and they will not sent any sms regarding the payment or due date, , why the customer peoples have different opinions with different people?? We are not calling to toll free number to check frequently.. why we are not receiving any sms or email regarding the payment, I found the email now on spam, but why then didnt inform about that when i called after 6 days??? They said they will send and i have been waiting all these days.. I never receieved any bank statement as spam!! And I dont think it is normal..

Today I had very bad experience with your customer team (priyanka), she is not listening what is my complaint, she is just forcing me to believe they are right and we are wrong, What kind of customer service is this?

This is the worst banking experience ever in all my life.. and the worst customer service

• Updated by Abid Mp, Dec 06, 2017

I am Abid living in Abu Dhabi, using dubai first credit card for past two months, I called enquired about statement and due amount and date to the customer service on 18th November, and they said they will statement to email and due amount and date they will send as sms if i activate sms alert, So I activated..

I didnt receieve any email or sms so far so I was worried about my payment details, Today (6/12/2017) I contacted the customer service and I had very bad experience with cutomer service team, they said my due date is on december 4th, and I need to pay interest, I asked why I didnt receieve any sms or email regarding the payment then they said bank sent statement already on November 12th and bank will not sent any sms regarding the payment or due date, ,

Why different opinion from different peoples working in the same bank??

I checked email after disconnected the call, I didnt found anything, Then I checked also spam and I found the email that say sent it on November 12th,

but why then didnt inform about this email when I contacted on 18th November? They said my patment date will be on december and bank will sent it in details on email and notification as SMS.. So I have been waiting all these days..

Today I had very bad experience with another customer service person (priyanka), she is not listening what is my complaint, she is just forcing me to believe they are right and we are wrong, What kind of customer service is this?

I will never reccoment this bank to any of my friends or relatives and Im also going to cancell this card..

Ab