Dubai First / liability letter since 19th nov

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dear sir/madam,

I applied for a liability letter via phone on 19th november... I have a loan with my bank to clear both my credit cards amount approx 115k. Dubai first is the only bank that has delayed myself and the banker! Rak issued within 24 hours and couriered free to my work address! I had over 5 calls a day for a week asking me to do installment plan when clearly I want to clear my cards and close!
I find it appalling that I still today have no liability letter that has to be "collected" from bur dubai then banker has to issue cheque which takes time, therefore my statement will come out on 12th with more charges! This is the only obvious reason that you are delaying on purpose! As a bank you should be happy that a long term customer wants to clear the credit cards and should assist promptly!
I spoke to a manager called kevin who assured this would be done is now monday still no letter! His number [protected] I had to call today asked for mr kevin three times to call me back, no call back either! I just want my liability letter so that we can clear both cards! It is now the 5th november.
Please ensure a manager contacts me today on [protected]... Else I will proceed to central bank to file a complaint.
I have an offer letter that can be sent to you we are only waiting on your bank so we can close this, but is evident you are delaying and causing unnecessary charges to me! Ensure I am contacted please today!

Frances caldwell