Dubai First / liability letter

Al Mankoor road Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I requested for liability letter 1 month ago because I wanted to close my account with Dubai First and have it payed by another bank. They told me it would take 14 working days, its quite long but i patiently waited. After 14 days I called but the agent told me It wasnt ready yet, so I waited for few more days until finally they told me its ready for pick up. I am currently working in Abu Dhabi and their collectio office is in Dubai, I asked them if they can send by courier or i can pick it up in their Abu Dhabi office, but they refused and so a filipina agent suggested an option of authorization letter on my behalf. Follwing day, that person went to their office with my letter but again they REFUSED to give the liability letter for a reason that I should personally come to collect it, and so, in short my liability letter expired because of this issue, I complained, they called me but then nothing happened. Again I requested for another liability letter and they informed me 3 working days, I constantly called to follow up but every agent has different story. they gave me a differed number to call, but nobody answered. I can say this is the worst customer service I've ever had.

Me
Jun 01, 2016

Comments

• Sm
      Sep 23, 2018

They really do give people a hard time when closing an account with them. :-(