DUBAIBWWARE of Mohammed RODA

1 Review updated:

Hello,
please be careful of MOHAMMED RODA who is from LEBANESE origin with NIGERIAN PASSPORT ( looks WHITE with green eyes ) - he has scammed over 15 people in DUBAI with over USD 300, 000 when he was working for AGILITY LOGISTICS, and never paid a penny back - till date ... for over a ayear and half he was doing this and he suddently left the country and is back in LAGOS we know for sure . ... please ...this is not a lie please ensure u lend no credit to him and ensure you are extra careful if ever dealing with him over a penny! - there is no reason for us to lie - there are approx 17 of us in DUBAI who was scammed by him and all of us are hunting for him in DUbAI and now we realise he has absconded to NIGERIA .

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND WE HOPE NO ONE ELSE FALLS IN HIS TRAP!!!

• Updated by Bjogger, Sep 17, 2019

The good thing is, whatever it may be - if anyone searches about Mohammed Roda to do a background check, they will be not too far away from what is written about him, and about all the scams he has done . That being said, it still leaves him with many options to survive and continue his scams ...he can constantly find new victims, start businesses ( so he avoids any background checks from Employers ), hire people, sell them a story and the cycle continues.

• Updated by Bjogger, Sep 17, 2019

Mohammed Roda is available on Instagram by the name @mroda . You will be able to determine who his contacts are, some of them his next victims . My heart bleeds knowing that he will ( if not already ) cheated these pour innocent souls .

Bj

Comments

• Ro
      Jun 28, 2011

Word is out in Nigeria. The hunt is on.

• Su
      Sep 02, 2011

Mohammed Roda is an audacious thief, I agree, from our calculations he owes about $300, 000/-, the thieving ### even took advantage of a single mother with 2 children going through a divorce, lied to her and took the last of her savings...it is so sad

Mar 02, 2019

@SuperSmart Is there a reward for him

• Ab
      Sep 02, 2011

i agree with these comments. I too fell to his lies and decietfulness. His new wife Paulaine Lennis Roda is equally as bad as she is living and spending on the money lent to him. She needs to wake up and realise what he has done and the amount of pain he has caused...
    I think the photo of him shows him in a true light also...he looks like a criminal. I hope his familly find out what he has done!! Shame on him and may he go straight to hell and not heaven. Go wont bless you Mohammed.

Jan 09, 2012

I completely agree with you. He has escaped to live a new life with his new wife Pauline Lennis Roda, living a luxurious life in Victoria Island. She knows everything he has done but is standing by him and spending all the stolen money. Only if her family in America knew what she married, as they seem to be decent folks. Decent citizen

@decent citizen Is there a reward for him . I know where he is

Jan 21, 2012

We will post some videos on YOUTUBE with his pictures explaining the story so we spread the word . I have already informed two Nigerian cops I know of the same but then again maybe he has bought over the cops in Nigeria as well .

Jan 21, 2012

Does Anyone have the contact details of Pauline Lennis Roda or her Family ? Please provide if you do so .

• Si
      Jan 22, 2012

i am here to offer a unique service to you,

if you know the location of the guy who took your money,
    i just need to know the countrie or city i ill find em
    i will get your money back
    if your interested

more than 20 people in Dubai are interested

Jan 22, 2012

Mr. Decent Citizen, do you know where in Victoria Island ? Provide as much details as possible please, so we can help ourselves and the poor victims in this scam

Jan 28, 2012

I think he is staying with his sister, Zeinab Roda, in Victoria Island but I don't know the location. We should find Pauline's parents address and let them know who their daughter married. They may be worried for their daughter and reveal where he is hiding. Alternatively, we can all put money together and put an advert in a major circulating newspaper in Nigeria with his picture, referring to the story and that his whereabouts are needed.

If you need my individual story for Youtube, please let me know

Decent Citizen

Mar 02, 2019

@decent citizen I know where he is .

Jan 31, 2012

Both Zeinab and Pauline are on Facebook . Suggest all of us warn them about him, in case they do not know yet .

Feb 01, 2012

They both know what he did and Pauline has ben living with him and being taken care of by the money he took. I think it's locating Pauline's parents and sister and informing them about who she married.

Cany anyone tell me if Mohammed Roda has started communicating through a guy, claiming he is his lawyer. What he needs a lawyer for when he stole from people is unbelievable?

Oct 30, 2012

ANY news of RODA ? ANY new UPDATES ? I plan to hire a lawyer or an investigator . We cannot let him free, this way . He probably thinks everyting will just subside and people will just forget ...

roda if you are reading this -Trust me mate, nothing is over yet . How is pauline ? Have you scammed her as well ? or all you both in it together now .

Nov 18, 2012

Dear All,

Please send me any pictures you have of him to this email ID [protected]@gmail.com - Please do so asap . if you dont want to reveal ur identiy just crop yourself out and send me the Photo perhaps from a new ID incase u dont want to reveal ur name either on ur email . please do so, and trust me on this . I am collating photos of this criminal .

I am hoping you all will corporate .

• As the user does not respond to any messages - the content should not be taken in to consideration.

Jun 24, 2014

The millions you have made are worth nothing Roda . All you have is a whole load of wrath from people you have hurt . I pity you, your wife, your family and your children ...for they dont know what a terrible human being you have been ., I put my life savings in you.

Jun 24, 2014

Thats the latest photo of him

The guy is in USA ( in AUSTIN, TX ) . He is no longer in Nigeria people

Jun 24, 2014

Please inform everyone you know back in USA about him so they do not fall into the same trap !

• Ic
      Jul 11, 2018

Does anyone have a picture of him?

@Ick187 Do you know where he is now

Jul 20, 2018

Here you go

• Ic
      Jul 20, 2018

@MA He's here in California Palm Springs area

Jul 22, 2018

These guys can never stay in one place for long. It is not surprising to hear he is on the move again.

Jul 24, 2018

These guys can never stay long in one place. They have to keep moving on.
    Palm Springs has a history. It has seen more than its fair share of snake oil salesmen and flim flam artists. Mr Roda is unlikely to prosper there.

• Si
      Nov 05, 2018

He has also taken loan from the multiple Liabilities worth approx 7, 500000 from UAE bank.

Mar 02, 2019

@sidra khan Is there a reward for him I know where he lives and I can hand him right over

Mar 03, 2019

There's no reward as far as I know. But go ahead and post his address. There are many people who would like to contact him

• Av
      May 30, 2019

@MA Can you private message me your story been building a case for years now

Sep 17, 2019

@Avengers23 Hi there, Sorry to hear you were trapped too . Well ...what else can I say .

• Av
      May 30, 2019

Anyone find him yet and message me your stories been building a case for a year now thank yall

Sep 19, 2019

@Avengers23 What have you gathered so far ?

Jun 05, 2019

AV, check out the post under "Mohammed Roda USA" on this website. That will tell you his history.
    What is he up to these days? Last I heard he was working a used car lot called Uncle Mike's Autos. He seems to have disappeared from view.

• Ot
      Sep 19, 2019

Check out the new instagram profile @mohammedroda_

Yes with an underscore at the end