DUBAI / BWWARE of Mohammed RODA

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hello,
please be careful of MOHAMMED RODA who is from LEBANESE origin with NIGERIAN PASSPORT ( looks WHITE with green eyes ) - he has scammed over 15 people in DUBAI with over USD 300, 000 when he was working for AGILITY LOGISTICS, and never paid a penny back - till date ... for over a ayear and half he was doing this and he suddently left the country and is back in LAGOS we know for sure . ... please ...this is not a lie please ensure u lend no credit to him and ensure you are extra careful if ever dealing with him over a penny! - there is no reason for us to lie - there are approx 17 of us in DUBAI who was scammed by him and all of us are hunting for him in DUbAI and now we realise he has absconded to NIGERIA .

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND WE HOPE NO ONE ELSE FALLS IN HIS TRAP!!!

Sj

Comments

• Ro
      28th of Jun, 2011

Word is out in Nigeria. The hunt is on.

• Su
      2nd of Sep, 2011

Mohammed Roda is an audacious thief, I agree, from our calculations he owes about $300, 000/-, the thieving ### even took advantage of a single mother with 2 children going through a divorce, lied to her and took the last of her savings...it is so sad

• Ab
      2nd of Sep, 2011

i agree with these comments. I too fell to his lies and decietfulness. His new wife Paulaine Lennis Roda is equally as bad as she is living and spending on the money lent to him. She needs to wake up and realise what he has done and the amount of pain he has caused...
    I think the photo of him shows him in a true light also...he looks like a criminal. I hope his familly find out what he has done!! Shame on him and may he go straight to hell and not heaven. Go wont bless you Mohammed.

9th of Jan, 2012

I completely agree with you. He has escaped to live a new life with his new wife Pauline Lennis Roda, living a luxurious life in Victoria Island. She knows everything he has done but is standing by him and spending all the stolen money. Only if her family in America knew what she married, as they seem to be decent folks. Decent citizen

21st of Jan, 2012

We will post some videos on YOUTUBE with his pictures explaining the story so we spread the word . I have already informed two Nigerian cops I know of the same but then again maybe he has bought over the cops in Nigeria as well .

21st of Jan, 2012

Does Anyone have the contact details of Pauline Lennis Roda or her Family ? Please provide if you do so .

• Si
      22nd of Jan, 2012

i am here to offer a unique service to you,

if you know the location of the guy who took your money,
    i just need to know the countrie or city i ill find em
    i will get your money back
    if your interested

more than 20 people in Dubai are interested

22nd of Jan, 2012

Mr. Decent Citizen, do you know where in Victoria Island ? Provide as much details as possible please, so we can help ourselves and the poor victims in this scam

28th of Jan, 2012

I think he is staying with his sister, Zeinab Roda, in Victoria Island but I don't know the location. We should find Pauline's parents address and let them know who their daughter married. They may be worried for their daughter and reveal where he is hiding. Alternatively, we can all put money together and put an advert in a major circulating newspaper in Nigeria with his picture, referring to the story and that his whereabouts are needed.

If you need my individual story for Youtube, please let me know

Decent Citizen

31st of Jan, 2012

Both Zeinab and Pauline are on Facebook . Suggest all of us warn them about him, in case they do not know yet .

1st of Feb, 2012

They both know what he did and Pauline has ben living with him and being taken care of by the money he took. I think it's locating Pauline's parents and sister and informing them about who she married.

Cany anyone tell me if Mohammed Roda has started communicating through a guy, claiming he is his lawyer. What he needs a lawyer for when he stole from people is unbelievable?

30th of Oct, 2012

ANY news of RODA ? ANY new UPDATES ? I plan to hire a lawyer or an investigator . We cannot let him free, this way . He probably thinks everyting will just subside and people will just forget ...

roda if you are reading this -Trust me mate, nothing is over yet . How is pauline ? Have you scammed her as well ? or all you both in it together now .

18th of Nov, 2012

Dear All,

Please send me any pictures you have of him to this email ID stopscamming212@gmail.com - Please do so asap . if you dont want to reveal ur identiy just crop yourself out and send me the Photo perhaps from a new ID incase u dont want to reveal ur name either on ur email . please do so, and trust me on this . I am collating photos of this criminal .

I am hoping you all will corporate .

• As the user does not respond to any messages - the content should not be taken in to consideration.

24th of Jun, 2014

The millions you have made are worth nothing Roda . All you have is a whole load of wrath from people you have hurt . I pity you, your wife, your family and your children ...for they dont know what a terrible human being you have been ., I put my life savings in you.

24th of Jun, 2014

Thats the latest photo of him

The guy is in USA ( in AUSTIN, TX ) . He is no longer in Nigeria people

24th of Jun, 2014

Please inform everyone you know back in USA about him so they do not fall into the same trap !

• Ic
      11th of Jul, 2018

Does anyone have a picture of him?

20th of Jul, 2018