Dual Action Cleanse - Mr. Klee Irwin / Unauthorized charges!!!

Dual Action Cleanse - Mr. Klee Irwin
Dual action cleanse is fruadulent!!! They charged me $60.00 for their product. It did not work for me, so I returned their merchandise within the 30 day period for a refund, HA!! Not only have I not got my refund they may charge me again!!! I have to run to the bank and report them. I tried to call them and when I got thru I gave my name and account #, then the call went dead. I have to tried to call 3 more times, waiting 5 minutes each time! At the same time, the call is automatically hung up on!! Please BEWARE of Mr. Klee Irwin and Dual Action Cleanse, I was cleansed alright but not in the right way!!!

N  1st of Aug, 2009 by
You don't need any of these expensive quack products. If you truly need to cleanse your colon, you can do it for about a dollar.
A  23rd of Aug, 2009 by
Be sure and report them to the BBB. I had something like this happen to me with another company and the only reason I even got part of my money back was because the BBB kept on them. Get back at them - Report them. :)
A  17th of Nov, 2009 by
I thank you for your comment. I finally was able to get my money back. They even charged me for something I never got. They tried to say UPS left it while no one was home!! anyway, after much time and stress, they grudenly gave my money back. What a hassle!! Klee Irwin can suck eggs!!
N  22nd of May, 2010 by
I purchased the klee Irwin product at Costco and have been very pleased with the results. I actually do feel and look better and I have also lost weight since taking. At Costco the price for this product was $22.00 which is an excellent buy.

I hope that your online complaints don't stop this product from being made available.
D  22nd of May, 2010 by
I ordered this product a few years back because I am on opiates for chronic pain and they make you very constipated. The product did help me and my husband. When I no longer needed it, I didn't have any problem canceling from the auto-send program. Later, I saw a commercial for their vitamins and since I had such a good experience with the past product and the customer service, I ordered that also. I liked the vitamin as well and when I canceled it much later, I again had no problem canceling and they were even pleasant. Sorry you have had such a hard time, but I wanted to share my experience. Maybe they went downhill, as its been almost 2 years since I dealt with them...but they were great then.