Du Telecom / unprofessional service done by du telecom uae

1 United Arab Emirates

I would like to bring into your attention the most unprofessional service done by Du Telecom UAE. I had subscribed to a du post-paid account, which was registered along with the purchase of an Apple IPhone product 2years back which has a monthly rental of AED 200 per month. I had used this service all these two years without any failure for the bill payments. One week back I was informed by advertising that there was an option to purchase a new Apple IPhone product with the same number by paying AED 799/- and continuing the same monthly rental for another 24 month contract. I was asked to change the SIM card as the new product supports only Nano SIM card and hence the old SIM card was deactivated. From that moment until now, that is almost 5 days my new SIM is not activated. I had registered a complaint very next day with the Du customer service for which I received a huge apology and was explained that it was due to some mistake during the activation. I have made more than 20 follow up calls for the last 4 days for which the most unprofessional explanation from the helpdesk was that they are just answering to the complaints and no action could be done from their side.

I have been out of contact for last 5 days now and it was really difficult as I had several travels during these days. Kindly take up this matter as one of your subject and take proper action against the service provider.

Li