DU Telecom-UAEdissatisfaction and very bad service by du telecom-uae

To whom it may concern,

I would like to raise complaint against DU and the staff regarding my issue with Number [protected] and with Trouble Ticket number: 1-[protected] as this is my 4th TT raised by the branch with no proper solution and closing the complaint which is not acceptable at all.

This mail is to show my high level frustration and disappointment with your services which I experienced from your customer care and the staffs. It have been more than 5 months now and no resolution came from a Big company like DU and blaming the customer at the end and asking to pay the amount which is not my fault at all.

My issue begins when a staff from DU called me and gave me an offer to port my number from Etisalat to DU and gave me half information and I received penalty for the same from Etisalat coz I was still having Mobile contract and it was informed to the agent to did the transaction but at the end I had to pay the penalty worth 2890dhs which I suppose not to pay. But to clear my account and reconnect my all numbers which was disconnected due to this issue I had to pay the amount and when I checked with DU main branch manager in Media City I had asked to remove any penalty raises on me if i port out again from DU to Etisalat and I was promised that any penalty on me will be waived but this never happened and my number is disconnected again more than 1 month now. I did called the customer care and visited the same manager several times but no benefit from any of the parties.

Yesterday on 25 Nov 2018 I raised another Trouble Ticket which is 4th TT and after follow up I was promised that someone from billing team will call me regarding my issue but unfortunately no call received till now.

I hope I receive a positive feedback after this mail other wise I have no other way but to go to higher authority or I have to take help from social media by raising my complaint on it and take my number back/reconnect no matter what step I have to take.

Looking forward for your prompt action.

Andullah Nooruddin