DU / mobile services

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

DU is absolutely SLOW and WITH incompetent Customer Care. This is really UNACCEPTABLE. Just to share, we have transferred my number and got a new Postpaid package from DU and the customer care rep says that it should take 12-24 hrs and it will be automatically updated and i will get my service back BUT it's been more than 24 hrs and STILL NO SERVICE, whenever i tried to call them (155) they just "Sorry but we cannot do something about it", my flight has been rebooked due on this and Seriously UNACCEPTABLE. We have waited for more than 2 hrs waiting in queue for the service and till now we are still waiting??? There's no escalation point, no one is taking care of the complaints, there's no such word can be describe with the Service, especially Customer Care Service. If there is something Worst than WORST, DU Will TOP it OFF!

Really Bad. Really Bad.

El
Aug 10, 2015
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• My
      7th of Mar, 2016

we had the same experience.. it was a very bad decision for me to get their service but i have no choice now as i've signed a 2 yr contract data plan, but i have decided to pay the fine rather than suffer, .very bad and disappointing system they have!