DUcomplaint : unwanted messages and activation of subscription automatically

On 21/9/18 12.46 am i got one message from 7788

Your PIN is 2944 Insert this one time password and enjoy du My World

On same day 9.15 am bellow message

Thank you doe subscribing to du Bollywood premium for AED 2/day.VAT charges as applicable.
Click the link to go to the portal so and so .To Unsubscribe send UNSUB BOLLYWOOD TO 7788

Immediately i send UNSUB Bollywood

Got confirmation of Unsubscribed ...

How Du Subscribe with out my confirmation, Why with out request PIN number is sending and if i didn't saw
the message this charges will accumulate and we need to pay.this is not only for me in our co so many
numbers faced this cheating ideas

and keep in mind none of this charges we will not be paying and such ideas DU should avoid at any cost

DU

Co
Sep 29, 2018

Comments

• Pe
      Mar 18, 2019
    Best Best Advice

Its still doing the same november december stole 200 aed.by some mountain promotion January bolluwoof 20aed. Du is stealing customers money can anybody guide where we can report this abuse.

• Ar
      Apr 24, 2019

I have also been cheated for 70 AED on my last bill, I never subscribed to any subscriptions and my last bill shows subscriptions towards Sports News and Tips for Happy Life Pack. I am extremely disappointed and disgusted by this service provider.

• Fm
      Jul 02, 2019

Same happened to me and they have been charged me 62 dhs

• He
      Aug 07, 2019

same thing with me this Tips for Happy Life pack..i am not aware there is a AED 10/- monthly charge i don't remember subscribing to it. And customer service cannot help with the refund..he advise to contact the support for that Tips for happy life pack but unfortunately i cannot find any.