Du-All / unjustified billing

1 Jupiter, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-748-1597

company billed for cleaning a clogged drain. Not only Company charged a huge amount for about 10 minutes work, $225.00, but they add $15.00 as an environmental fee.
There was no spillage of dirt and no collection of any residue by company and there was no reference to any formal law or document regarding such fee.
It looks like quite unjustified. Can you help?
Thanks.
Patrick le Pivert

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Em
      11th of Feb, 2019
    DU - Payment is not reflecting
    United Arab Emirates

I made a payment today early morning but the payment is not reflecting and the payment was around 1.02 am . Kindly resolve this ossue for me becauae i need tk use my credit urgently
    Thanks

• Ki
      11th of Feb, 2019
    DU - Sim card
    Ajman
    Du.ae

To tell u
    U guys have the worst service ever.
    U r eating haraam.
    U have deducted my 15 dirhams without intimating me. While my outgoing service is blocked. Return my money back.

• Se
      5th of Jan, 2019
    DU - No delivery of my online order
    United Arab Emirates

Order CM0000004174 was not delivered. Still waiting since 3rd of December. Complain online and to customer center with no effect. Do not shop with DU...forget about good treatment from customer service!!!

11th of Dec, 2018
    DU - du balance deducted daily
    dubai

0556064543 is my mobile number
    my balance has been deducted every day without my knowledge .

i want my refund almost 110 to 150 dhs has been charged .

either will be switching my mobile number to etisalate

• Ho
      11th of Nov, 2018
    DU - product/Service
    United Arab Emirates

i bought credit online, my account was debited however my mobile wasnt recharged. Calling 800155 or 199, listening to the crap options while deducting my credit. Worst feeling with with service provider, Worst Ever. Wish there were more service providers other than du or etisalat.

• Mu
      1st of Nov, 2018
    DU - worst network and support
    United Arab Emirates

since 26 April 2017 they cant resolve network issue and solution is very nice that "that they don't plan to built new tower in 2017 they will built in 2018" so that I have to use poor network and pay 250 every month and moreover to this they are opening complaints as and closing internally without any resolution

• Um
      27th of Oct, 2018
    DU - Home internet
    United Arab Emirates

I asked to install the Du home internet. As you promised me within 4 days .but it's 13 th day no one came to install.

Plz keep your promise alive or don't misguided the customer .I could have switched to Etisalat service provider.
    Plz value the customer s time.

• As
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    DU - Broadband internet connection speed
    United Arab Emirates

Again i m facing internet low speed 4 mbps instead of 32 mbps.

• Wi
      21st of Oct, 2018
    DU - Phone bill (0559596756)
    United Arab Emirates

Hello, my phone bill for last month had roaming data charges (around AED 150), can you pls explain since i don't have any roaming services available (not even voice roaming)?
    FYI, i asked for roaming but the answer was that i have to wait 3 months or pay a security deposit!
    Wissam

15th of Oct, 2018
    DU - I'm complaining about deducted the money
    United Arab Emirates

My name is Majid Husain. I am using the du no +971582427450. yesterday I make a load 10 DHS. The morning I want to call someone but my balance showing 1.60 Fills and from yesterday to up to now I did not call to anybody.

Please check it and confirm why my balance has been deducted.

Thanks with regards.
    Majid Husain

• Pr
      15th of Oct, 2018
    DU - Deduction on BalannCe

Hi
    I want to for what reason is my ban lance deducted for data usage when I am already having a data bundle activate please call as you people have no number to contact.I WANT TO KNOW DETAILS FOR BELOW DEDUCTION.This is disgusting service I ever experience .

01/10/2018 16:19:31 Data - - 61.58 MB AED 66.36

• Sh
      14th of Oct, 2018
    DU - Roaming
    Dubsi
    United Arab Emirates

I was charged AED 100 twice on roaming package that I never requested. Despite various complains, no one bother to resolve. Most pathetic customer service I ever faced.

• Ad
      3rd of Oct, 2018
    DU - Customer service
    Duabi
    United Arab Emirates

I went to the customer services In al ghourur mall and I had the most bad customer services there from Egyptian one who couldn't help me at all as he was very rude my SIM card is not working and he asked me to pay for another one and I have sub for a package I didn't use at all

2nd of Oct, 2018
    DU - Internet at my house
    United Arab Emirates

My Home connection is stop working and showing message *Account disable* May I know why?...where as my payment account stands cleared.
    Account No.1.30668502- land line 04 5894104 -Account cell No.0556640954.
    Please let me know the reason for disconnection.This is serious.
    Sarfaraz Sheikh:Flat 113, Bldg.32A Ghoroob.

• Bi
      20th of Sep, 2018
    DU - bill

Dear Sir,

I have received a call from du office on 16-08-2017 and inform that i have to pay 1300AED to pay for the bill of mob no 0563730200. Actually i cancelled the post paid plan on 03/04/16. My cancellation no is I-84270567827 and the amount of 2439.0AED paid on the same day.

Kindly check and do the needful

Regards,

Biju Paulose.

• Th
      19th of Sep, 2018
    DU - Fradulant call recieved saying winning of lottery
    United Arab Emirates

He stated his name as yasser
    Mobile No. 0558069162
    He was asking me to go to bank to collect money and to give him some code which he send me to my mobile.

Please take this serious.

• Ah
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    DU - i am not getting du service properly for message and call also
    deira dubai
    United Arab Emirates

i am not getting any authentication for from bank while withdrawing and depositing cash i need help immediately

2nd of Sep, 2018
    DU - Home internet connection
    United Arab Emirates

I called 3 times to ask about my DU home internet connection, nobody gave me a reasonable answer and nobody showed up to fix the problem !!!
    How DU will make it up to me ???
    what compensate should I get ???
    When my internet connection will be back ???

• Ms
      29th of Aug, 2018
    DU - 0589509300 LINE REGISTRATION
    United Arab Emirates

I bought the du line at the airport which i was told it was registered by the sales lady i used it but unfortunately it is out of reach.

I am legally here and on a visit viza

Thanks and regards,

Mohamed Seraj Mohamed

Kenyan

• Bi
      28th of Aug, 2018
    DU - Charged to Activate the service but Did not Activate the service
    DUBAI
    United Arab Emirates

I have activated the internet service from du by paying AED 105 but they did not activate the service by saying that my EID is expired. I activated this service by calling the customer service but at that time they didn't said that i will not be able to use this service. I have lost my hard earned money. So i want all the customer to be careful.