dtv4pcunable to use

1 Review updated:

i purchase dtv4pc the other day and i can get any thing to work sent three e-mail never got a good answere how to work the program please change my e-mail to [protected]@bellsouth.net

Dt

More dtv4pc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Im
      Feb 09, 2009

i purchase DTV4PC i was charged, but i cannot download.

i m residing in uae. i already buy the product, but when i click the download button, there shows this page is block

i check my bank account i have been already charged but i didn't get the product. plz help me to get it.

if not possible, plz credit back my money.

REFERENCE
    Fax:
    Phone: +[protected]

• Gl
      Feb 17, 2009

I cannot believe this ia a rip-off and we have no way of knowing?

• Gl
      Feb 17, 2009

I was told and showen facts that this computor is the devil, s work 666-- I, m 83 years young and now i, m beggining to understand why this is 666 as told in the bible. Yet nothing sems to be able to do anything about it except--- Only use it like you would a red hot piece of steel - or not at all. It has it in our grip world wide It is taking the world down into its pit . So folks be aware as the bible said -cling to JESUS for proction.
    Pastor Glenn May God be with you. A_MEN

• Pa
      Mar 16, 2009

tried their product and it didnt work ask for refund but have heard nothing from company

• Bb
      Mar 30, 2009

DTV4PC through 3B Software would not work on my computer and after many attempts to get help I uninstalled it. I have continued calling and sending emails but get no response to my requests for refund which has been withdrawn from my bank account. I have really had to search for all information about this company except their ads.

Apr 06, 2009

ORDER ID [protected] date sun nov 23 14:52 :17 (DTVSE) DTV4PC...$29.99 (PCC)PREMIUM CHANELS PACKAGE...9.99 (ODC) DTV ONDEMAND ..9.99 TOTAL...$49.97

• Do
      Apr 21, 2009

I agree, nothing works, no answers on repeated phone messages. Looking back at their ad, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

• Sh
      Apr 07, 2017

i brought the poroduct last night on 4 6 2017 the first time i down loaded it, , it didnt work .i let my fire wall let it in go though and nothing .still didnt work ..i made sure avast let it in and it did ..so the product dont work so i asked for a refund and they sent me a down load link so i tryed it again and nothing ..but if you look at the chanells you can get most of them for free on the web ..well once again i just sent them a email for a refund and so far no anwser ..and heres the kicker there customer service number dont work at all ...now theres something going on here ..and if they use my card i will sue there ### off ..and thats a fact ..dont buy this product its not worth it at at all [protected]@gmail.com