DTS 2008 Cad. / On Star

Today, I received a card from OnStar and it ask me to go to web site www.ipsosweb.com/csionstar to complete an online survey regarding my experience with On Star. I cannot get up this web page to follow through. It is important that some one there kn ow how dissatisfied I am with OnStar and I looked forwarded to completing this survey. Will you check into this matter and advise why I cannot get this web site up? Thank you, as I previously told you in my first complaint I am most disatified with On Star.
Allene Stephens

Comments

23rd of May, 2008

My complaint is not with OnStar. I am very delighted with it and the way it works. My complaint is with the web site that my opinion postcard instructed me to log onto.
    The indicated wesite of www.ipsosweb.com/csionstar does not produce anything on the internet. Please advise OnStar and/or the survey company of this error.

Mark A. Massen

• Sw
      28th of May, 2008

im very disappointed i cant get on the web site, from the post card i recieved in the mail, regarding the survey. so far my experience with onstar has been very good, but this post card survey has not. so is this site an valid site for onstar or not.

• St
      9th of Jun, 2008

I'm also very disappointed that I can't get on the web site, from the post card I received in the mail. Please email me with further instructions as to how to complete the survey. Thanks for your help.

• Ge
      11th of Jun, 2008

I like everyone else, cannot log on to the web sit as stated on the card I received. I am very happy with onstar.

• Ab
      21st of Jun, 2008

could not pull up web site you sent out on card,

• He
      25th of Jun, 2008

I too cannot get anywhere with survey! Is this a joke? Ford would not do this as bad! Onstar is ok and i mean ok thats it.

• Er
      25th of Jun, 2008

Like others, I am not able to access the site to complete the survey regarding OnStar. This is a safe way to ensure that no one receives any of the five $200 prizes mentioned on the address side of the postcard.

25th of Jun, 2008

My complaint is not with OnStar, I am not able to access the site to complete the survey regarding OnStar. I am delighted with OnStar and the way it works. Please email me with further instructions on how to complete the survey. Thank You.

• Gs
      25th of Jun, 2008

What a waste of time, trying to get on the web site listed onthe card. There has to be a better way to do a survey. How about just sending a card to me with the questions on it?

• Ri
      26th of Jun, 2008

Hello, I have no problems with Onstar, I love it. This card, however, is a joke. Nothing comes up on the internet about it. Odd, I think. I'm with the other guy that said just send me a card with the questions on it or call on the telephonel. I'll answer.

Thanks,
    Rita.

• Ri
      26th of Jun, 2008

Oops I kinda misspelled that last word. Sorry.

• Le
      26th of Jun, 2008

I agree it looks like a joke. What is onstar trying to prove? I think it is a terrible thing to do.

• Wi
      27th of Jun, 2008

What up now no prize for the drawing. Because we could not find right web pages.

• Le
      27th of Jun, 2008

Are you all going to pick the winner from all the e-mails. That would cut the field down. No complaints with onstar accept the post card.

Our experience wisth all star has been great! WITHOUT THEIR HELP
    WE SWJIULD HAAVE BEEN HELPLESS. yOUR STAFF HAS BEEN GREAT TO LUS, tHEY ARE PROFESIONALL (YOUNG) LADIES THAT KNOW WHATTHEY ARE DOING AND HOW TO HELP PEOPLE IN DISTRESS.
    THIS IS OUR FISRST EXPERIENCEWITH ON STAR' wSE SHOULD HAVE
    DONE THIS BEFORE.CONRATULATE ALL THE YOUNG LADIES THEY ALL GREAT PRSESIONALS AND i THANK THEM ALL FOR THEIR HELP
    JISE T. MENDEZ AND FAMILY

• Cl
      27th of Jun, 2008

The first time I tried to use onstar my trial period had run out.I did not have a trial period. You should give a longer trial time. With the price of gas we don't take as many trips.

Cliff Whisler
    1657 Pine Ridge Ct.
    Elkhart In. 46514

• Vi
      27th of Jun, 2008

My complaint is with the postcard I recieved I like others am not able to access the website. I have no complaints with OnStar the service is great.

28th of Jun, 2008

Got this card--can't do a thing with it.

• Al
      28th of Jun, 2008

It has been all over as far as any free prizes I have won them all. On Star is ok I have been with them for 8 years.

• 89
      30th of Jun, 2008

Onstar is very good---professional people--onstar navigation--very good. Please email everyone that tried to do the card survey and tell them how to get to the site--????