DTE Energy / shut off despite payments
I've been paying DTE Energy $245.00 consistently every month (yes, even in the summer) because they enrolled me in a shutoff protection plan. I made my last payment on July 15th, but received a disconnect notice on August 13th. They will not take payments, but instead told me to call DHS ask for help with my bill. I'm unemployed and have two young children. I know if services are shut off, I'll not be able to reconnect because I'm trying to support my family on my meager UIA benefits. I could understand having my service turned off if I weren't paying my bill, but I am paying.
More DTE Energy Complaints & Reviews
- DTE Energy - appliance protection plan 
- DTE Energy Electric Utility - faulty meter overcharges 
- DTE Energy - billing errors & bad customer service 
- DTE Energy - shut off 
- DTE Energy - terrible customer service 
- DTE Energy - gas
- DTE Energy - dte energy bill.
- DTE Energy - no service
- DTE Energy - home protection plus
- DTE Energy - power outage