DTE Energy / low gas pressure/frozen meter/gas fumes

1 Detroit, MI, United States

I have had the fourth vehicle to come out to my home. I have had issues since the month of november of this year. I've have had my meter frozen (That no one can explain). I have had ice in my gas line (That no one is able to explain). I've had my home furnace capped and shut off (As if I was stealing gas). Ive been a paying customer for over 25 years at this one address!!
The service person came into my home after I called about a gas leak, at 230 am, my service is shut off and capped. I my animals and my grand daughter. I was told that my heat exchange was damaged and that they could not allow it to be utilzed another second. At 230 in the morning on a friday?? What the hell?
Tonight, was my fourth or fifth service call of gas fumes. Tonight the meter rumbled as if it were a miniture motor cycle. When I opened my kitchen window to see if it was in fact my meter, I smelled gas at that time. The service person came out and said he couldn't explain it. He went through all the steps as the service persons had done before him.in fact he was one of the service persons that had been out before.
This is to say the least, very troubling. I am at my wits end. The last thing that I want to do is blow up in my family home. I've been here 24 years and I don't understand it. I was told that I would have some heated apparatus that would be placed on the meter to keep it (The line) from freezing. So what is dte waiting on??

Tg