DTDC Courier Service / Most pathetic services

1 India Review updated:

They have the most pathetic courier services i ever come across, Now i would prefer to send my mails thru Postal Department rather then DTDC.

I have sent a courier on date 12.10.2007 from chandigarh to amritsar. the document no. is Z59770592. and it was delivered on 16.10.2007. When I checked the status online it shows - Destination far away still laying at Branch. The recipient's address is within the city of amritsar and hardly 2 KMs away from their Amritsar Office. Ii have also mentioned the Tel.No. of the recipient too, still nobody tried to contact them. I have been tried their amritsar branch, the landline number is not working and nobody is picking the mobile number.

It was an important document and if they (DTDC) can not deliver the things on time, why they accept them and moreover the customer support is pathetic, nobody in chandigarh is ready to answer and nobody is replying from amritsar. I have mailed using their online customer care form but nobody replied to it either.

I advice next time u send a courier thru DTDC, think 100 times.

Comments

• Pr
      21st of Mar, 2008

I have got a courier on 20th March, 2008, sent from Midnapore with some important documents. It was very crucial for me. But to my surprised when I opened the sealed envelop the document was missing. I don't know how shall I retrieve the document. I am giving my courier details below:

Sent From : Buddhadev Kayori from p.o - Abash, Paschim Midnapore, state - West Bengal

Received at: Prasenjit Chakraborty, P.O - Sheoraphuli, Dt-Hooghly, State-West Bengal, Pin - 712223

Courier Number: K27715464

Could you please help me to recover my lost articles? I am eagerly waiting for your kind cooperation.

• Na
      20th of Oct, 2008

DTDC is the worst service i have come accross.I have to receive a consigment from Pune which was couriered from Pune to hyderabad even after 3 dayts i have not received .When i contacted the service desk they gave me bull ### reasons.They are asking me to follow up with the branch.Is it my job to do it.Then what for we should pay these stupids.

• Ab
      3rd of Jun, 2009

It has been 4 working days since my courier started from Noida to Gurgaon .
    There is no response from DTDC management regarding the same.

I am extremly anoid by the pathetic service provided by your company.
    Even on the online tracking tool, misguiding messages are displayed to illude customer.
    As a corporate customer, i would restrain my colleagues from using DTDC courier services

• Ra
      3rd of Aug, 2009

Totally agree to all of the above complaints with regards to poor service of DTDC. One is over commitment and under delivery. Mumbai executive told that the courier will be delivered the very next day. They will charge extra money for non-metro cities but the delivery doesnt happen. if at all it happens its very late.

I had sent Rakhi on 30th july, 09 and today it is 3rd sug and the courier has not been delivered. trying to talk to Amritsar branch office but as usual no boday is picking up the cell phone and the landline number is busy. Just 1 day is left and not abel to contact the delivery office of amritsar...alas...I pray, please deliver this time...next time i better send it by normal post, guess that would be much faster than this.

• Mr
      8th of Aug, 2009

some courior tracking not shown in internet

T26580638

30th of Apr, 2010

DTDC :FDB0040501/FDB0041044.
    REF NO-Z10370700

Hi,
    I have sent an important document like flight tickets and certificates from Delhi to Salepur, cuttack, orissa-754202 on 8th April 2010. For urgency & avoid delay delivery I have used DTDC courier which is still in transit today date1st May 2010. I have given complain in their services but they are calling reciever to collect packet from other city apart from salepur-754202 telling they dont have services in that city(wesite is showing they have services for Salepur-754202) even they dont have any instruction to deliver that packet. Reciever is an old person who is not having capability to travel other city to collect the pocket. Is there any other way to take strong actions against such type of bad servies after commitment. So that such type of inconvency by service provider will not commit and do monopoly business.

Sripati-9971155717.

• Tr
      18th of Mar, 2011

whome so ever concern for my complaint
    dear sir/madam,
    i have good experience with dtdc courier service since my last 3 couriers to chandigarh till now but now scenario vice or versa. yesterday at 6 pm i sent a courier to chandigarh which was very urgent and today i inquired with dtdc chandigarh and recived very bad response from them. i m very emerged after dtdc baroda's commitment of on time delivery, apart from this dtdc chandigarh response for delivery. i requested several times to dtdc chandigarh but they were not at all ready to help me. though my courier was with life saving drugs hence i feel very pathetic about situation and our countrymen ship.
    looking for right action against my complaint .
    thanking you.

11th of Jun, 2014

DTDC is maintaining the same pitiful standard of delivery everywhere. They are at their pathetic best. It is so strange that the consignments sent through DTDC is always mis-routed. They keep transfering the consignment to different branches and these branches starts to play basketball with your consignment. The best part is they are never aware of the current location of your consignment. If you call the customer service they'll give you several other numbers for follow up but they'll not try to track it themselves...yet they're called customer service. Wow!