DSU Incorporated / DSU Incorporated files Bankruptcy to Avoid Paying Employees

1 NC, United States Review updated:

Heads up all Employees current and former that DSU owes money too - I ran across something interesting on the Web for everyone of its current or former employees that DSU owes money too. Here: http://business-bankruptcies.com/cases/dsu-staffing-inc

Apparently they have filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy to avoid paying employees all the monies they are owed. They filed on Arpil 1, 2012. How very sleazy indeed. Here are some of its creditors:

A Experts AcountantsAccounts
Recovery Bureau, Inc.
BullhornCB Richard Ellis - Raleigh, LLCCES USA, Inc.
Duke Realty
LPEarthlink BusinessEmployment Development Dept.Employment Security Comm of NCHQ dba Regus

Internal Revenue Service
Metro TechnologiesMonster
Worldwide, Inc.Pennsylvania Dept. of RevenueSymetra Financial

They are represented by attorneys Danny Bradford and Paul D. Bradford, PLLC

We may never see this money. However, two things to remember: We can still attack them with bad PR all over the Internet, Twitter, Facebook, Complaint boards, blogs.., etc. I am even contemplating starting a website and posting their bad checks. (No charge of libel or slander in doing these things because truth is an absolute defense against both) (2) Debts can still be collected if fraud was involved in obtaining the money.

More DSU Incorporated Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bs
      23rd of May, 2012

As one of the people mentioned in this post, I must respond. My name is Brandon Strickland and at the time of this issue, I was simply a recruiter and had no authority to discuss payroll matters. I understand your complaint as I would be highly upset as well, but I sent all concerns to the appropriate parties. I hope everything was resolved for you!

Kindest Regards,